口腔临床英语对话 第18期:手术后的处理(在线收听) |
Part eight 第八章
Post-operative Care
手术后的处理
How do you do, Mrs. Waters? The Doctor will see you now.
沃特丝太太,你好。医生现在给你看病。
Hello Mrs. Waters. How are you feeling? Is there any discomfort?
沃特丝太太,你好。感觉如何? 有什么不舒服吗?
No, I don't feel any pain.
没有感到痛 。
Good. Please sit down and let me look.
好。请做下来让我看一看。
The gum is healing normally. I'll take out the sutures. This won't bother you.
牙龈已正常的康复。我给你拆线吧, 不会难受的。
Should I come back to have you check it again?
我还要不要再来一次。
Not unless you have trouble. Call me if you have pain or swelling.
用不着, 除非有问题。要是疼或肿的话告诉我吧 。
When should I make another appointment?
下次预约该什么时候?
I think that you should wait at least two weeks before I make another appointment with you.
我想还是得等上至少两个星期才能预约下一次的。
You haven't had a complete X-ray series (full mouth set of X-rays) for two years.
你已经有两年不曾照过X光片了。
I'll ask my hygienist to take the X-rays today, if you have time. You should also have your teeth cleaned.
如果你有时间的话,我叫助手给你今天照X光片。你还要洗洗牙。
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你, 医生。
You're welcome. Miss Jones will make an appointment for you. I'll see you in about two weeks.
不用谢, 琼丝小姐会跟你预约好的。过两周再见吧。
How do you make a diagnosis o a localized osteitis (dry socket) after an extraction?
你是如何诊断拔牙后的局部性骨炎的?
Severe pain is the most important symptom in a patient's that's having complications.
病人凡是得了并发症的其重要的特征就是疼得要命。
A dry socket will usually occur three or more days after an extraction.
干槽症通常是在拔牙的后三天或者长些时候发生的。
If the pain is severe and if aspirin isn't effective for controlling the pain;
假如疼的厉害,阿司匹林是起不了作用的,
it's very likely that an osteitis has developed.
那么就很可能得了骨炎。
How do you treat an osteitis, Doctor?
医生, 骨炎怎样治疗?
An osteitis is very easy to treat.
骨炎很容易治疗。
I use a strip of iodoform gauze that has been cut to the correct size to fill the extraction socket.
可以用一块碘仿的大小正好的纱布,填进拔了牙的牙槽里,
I dampen the gauze with a small amount of eugenol and insert it into the extraction site.
然后将纱布沾上少量丁香酚,塞到拔了牙的地方。
What does this do, Doctor?
医生,这样起什么作用呢?
This does three things;
有三点作用:
1. It reduces or eliminates the pain.
止疼
2. It has an antibiotic effect.
起抗生素的作用
3. It keeps food from packing into the open, healing socket.
防止食物进到空的,正在康复中的牙槽里。
What about removing the dressing? What procedure do you follow?
怎样把塞进去纱布取出来呢?然后怎样做?
I'll ask the patient to return on the next day so that I can remove the dressing and irrigate the socket with sterile saline solution.
我会叫病人第二天回来,由我给他把塞进去的纱布取出来,用已消过毒的生理盐水洗静牙槽。
Then, I replace the dressing.
然后换上纱布。
I'll repeat this procedure daily or every other day for seven to ten days.
以后在7到10天内每天或每隔一天照样处理一次。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kqlcyydh/338785.html |