打工姐妹花第一季 第73期:月光下的温情(在线收听) |
Can we take these masks off now? 可以把面具摘下来了吗
Whoo. It is hot up in that bunny.
哇,这兔子里面好热
Are we wearing these so no one'll be able to pick us out of a lineup?
我们戴着面具是怕被抓之后有人指认出我们吗
Yeah, that.
是的,这是一部分
And I always wanted to see a rat with big boobs.
加上我一直很想看大胸老鼠
Well, here he is.
来,满足你
All right. Now for the most crucial part of the art process, beer break.
好了,现在到了这艺术最重要的一环,喝酒休息时间
That makes sense.
有道理
打工姐妹花第一季
Been here four minutes.
都忙活四分钟了
Gentleman.
真绅士
Look over there. You can see Manhattan.
看那边,你能看见曼哈顿
Oh, yeah.
对哦
She's a bitch.
她就是个贱货
Always shoving her stuff in your face.
总是把她美好的一面展现在你面前
You can never have it.
你却无法企及
Yeah.
对啊
I'd never want to live in Manhattan.
我从来不想在曼哈顿生活
'Cause you can't afford it? Yeah.
因为你活不起吗?是啊
She is beautiful, though.
虽然如此,她还是很美
Yeah, she is.
她真的很美
Well, we should get back to work.
我们该继续干活了
Bunny's gotta hop.
兔哥得开工啦 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/344741.html |