打工姐妹花第一季 第74期:囤积狂(在线收听) |
How many more times do you need to hear it? 还要我说多少次你才信啊
He didn't kiss me.
他没有亲我
Maybe it wasn't the right time.
或许是时机不对
Overlooking the New York skyline, a hundred feet in the air, bathed in moonlight?
俯瞰纽约夜景,在一百英尺的高空沐浴着月光
Yeah, that's a crappy time.
还真不是个好时机啊
Maybe he didn't want to make a move
或许他不想采取行动
because he doesn't know you like him.
是因为他不知道你喜欢他
I leaned in. I leaned for a kiss.
我都靠过去了,我靠过去等他亲
Maybe you had a breath situation.
说不定是你当时有口臭
What did you eat? What had you eaten?
你吃什么了,你昨天吃过啥
Nothing.
什么也没吃
Okay, but sometimes when you don't eat, it's worse,
好吧,有时候什么都没吃,反而更糟呢
because you start to grind up your feelings.
胃里只能消化情绪
Then you get stomach breath.
然后搞得嘴巴净是胃酸味
I wouldn't kiss Ryan Gosling with stomach breath.
有胃酸味,是瑞恩·高斯林我也不亲
Yes, you would. Yes, I would.
还是会亲啦。你肯定会亲
打工姐妹花第一季
I'm finally making progress on the papers.
我终于把这堆报纸整理得差不多了
Oh, no, FDR died of polio.
天啊,罗斯福总统死于小儿麻痹症
Oh, look. They cured polio.
瞧,他们找出小儿麻痹症的疫苗了
Jackpot. This place is a freakin' cat factory.
中奖啦,这个地方是一个猫咪工厂
And they're alive. How refreshing.
它们居然活着,太不容易了
There's, like, 45 kittens in this box,
这盒子里大概有四十五只小猫吧
and I think one of these kittens just had kittens.
我觉得其中一只刚刚生了小猫
Kittens having kittens.
小猫生小猫,财源滚滚呀
Hey, Douglas, we found some kittens.
道格拉斯,我们发现了些小猫
Those are not my kittens.
那不是我的猫
Okay. What about this mountain of butterfinger wrappers?
好吧,这堆成山的巧克力棒包装纸呢
Those are my wrappers.
那些是我的包装纸
I need those.
那些我还要
I haven't even seen him yet. I love this show.
虽然还没看到主角,但我爱死这场秀了
Douglas, if you're comfortable with me selling all this sort-of-valuable stuff on eBay,
道格拉斯,你都不介意我把这些值点小钱的东西放在易趣上卖了
why do you need to keep a box full of butterfinger wrappers?
为什么还要保留这一箱子巧克力棒包装纸呢
I don't want to think about it!
老子懒得想
See, Max?
瞧,麦克斯
This is what happens when you don't deal with your feelings.
这就是不处理自己感情的后果
You start collecting butterfinger wrappers,
一开始只是收集巧克力棒包装纸
and next thing you know you're an old lady in a rest home,
再回头已身在养老院
and you're thinking "why didn't he kiss me?"
而且还在纠结"当年为什么他不亲我"
Why didn't he kiss me?
为什么他不亲我
I don't know.
我不知道
Why didn't you kiss him?
为什么你不亲他
You obviously like him, right?
很明显,你喜欢他不是吗
Max, stop hoarding your feelings.
麦克斯,别再囤积你的感情了
Just admit that you like him.
承认你喜欢他吧
I like him.
我喜欢他
Okay, good.
好,很好
There's one box of butterfinger wrappers gone.
这箱子巧克力棒包装纸解决了
What?
什么
Douglas, it's a metaphor.
道格拉斯,我这是比喻
So next time you see him, why don't you just kiss him?
下次你见他时,何不直接亲他呢
I don't know if I can kiss him first.
我不知道该不该主动
Just kiss him already!
亲就是了,少废话
Wait, there's another person in here?
等等,这里还有另一个人啊
Butt out, mother.
少管闲事,老妈
Those are my kittens, young lady.
那些是我的小猫,小妞
Hold up. He's hoarding another hoarder in here?
慢着,他居然囤积着另外一个囤积狂
Awesome.
太帅了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/344742.html |