打工姐妹花第一季 第76期:强尼的解释(在线收听

   Hi.

  好吗
  Yeah, you must be to come back in here.
  是啊,你非来不可
  Can we talk?
  我们能谈谈吗
  Pick up, Max.
  上菜,麦克斯
  Table three, table nine. Table 69.
  3号桌,9号桌,69号桌
  Not a good time.
  时机不对
  Max, look... Johnny, stop.
  麦克斯,听我说。强尼,算了
  You don't need to "Max, look" me.
  不用说"麦克斯,听我说"这种废话
  It's cool. You never led me on.
  我没事,你从没误导我
  You never put your hands on me.
  你从没碰过我
  You never even kissed me.
  你也从没亲过我
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Food!
  上菜了
  Hey, better make sure he doesn't have a girlfriend who's beautiful, black, and British.
  最好先确认他有没有一个英国血统的漂亮黑妞女朋友
  Max, look, I wanted to kiss you.
  麦克斯,听我说,我是想亲你
  I want to kiss you.
  我想亲你
  I just didn't want to be the guy who did it when he's with someone else.
  我只是不想前情未了就另结新欢
  Look, Max, I didn't know you were gonna come into my life.
  麦克斯,我未曾预料你会闯入我的生命中
  I didn't know I was gonna have these feelings for you,
  也绝没想到会对你动了心
  but all of a sudden it's "Max" all the time in my head.
  但突然间,我的脑海中全都是你,挥之不去
  Cassandra and I have or-or had something,
  卡桑德拉和我之间有感情,或曾经有过一段情
  and there is or was love there,
  我们二人是相爱的,或曾经爱过
  and-and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with all my feelings for you.
  如今我却对你暗生情愫,实在难以抉择
  Johnny, I just spent two days wading through someone else's garbage,
  强尼,我刚花了两天,千辛万苦的替别人收拾垃圾
  and quite frankly, I don't have the time or the energy
  说实话,我没那时间也没那精力
  to go through all the clowns and candy wrappers you've got going on up in there.
  把你脑子里犹豫的小丑和纠结的糖果纸也都理一遍
  And the next time you invite someone to a booty call on a billboard..
  还有,下次你要跟别人于广告看板上约炮时
  It wasn't a booty call.
  我不是约炮
  I think everyone knows if it's after 2:30, the call is for the dirty.
  大家都知道,相约两点半后,不打炮即交媾
  And p.s., we've known each other six months,
  顺便说一句,我们都认识六个月了
  and you never told me you had a girlfriend.
  你从没跟我说过你有女朋友
  You should have worn the rat mask.
  你才是应该戴鼠辈面具的人
  And that's all she wrote.
  麦克斯绝笔
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/344744.html