高频英语口语对话 第251期:预定套房(在线收听

   预定套房

  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Royal Hotel, can I help you?
  A:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
  B:Yes. I urgenfly need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?
  B:我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?
  A:Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
  A:是的,还有空房。您想要什么样的房间?
  B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
  B:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
  A:No problem, sir.
  A:没问题,先生。
  B:What is the price of the suite?
  B:价格如何?
  A:H is $ 200 per night.
  A:每晚200美元。
  B:It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.
  B:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
  A:Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
  A:是的,但打折期咋天就结束了。很抱歉。
  B:Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
  B:哦,我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
  A:No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.
  A:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是明晚能提供的最便宜的套房了。
  B:OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
  B:那好吧,我就预订它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
  A:Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
  A:是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?
  B:My name is David White.
  B:我叫大卫·怀特。
  A:Would you kindly spell it for me?
  A:能有劳您能拼一下吗?
  B:That is D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E.
  B:D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E。
  A:Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?
  A:谢谢,我记下了。另外悠预计在此停留多久?
  B:About three days.
  B:大约三天。
  A:OK. Our check-in time is after 12:00. And see you tomorrow.
  A:好的。我们的登记时间是在十二点钟之后。明天见。
  B:Thank you. See you.
  B:谢谢。明天见。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/345207.html