高频英语口语对话 第253期:入住双人房(1)(在线收听) |
入住双人房(1) dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Which hotel are we going to, Mr. Zhang?
A:张先生,我们住哪家宾馆?
B:Jindu Hotel. Its No. 12 in Jining Rood not far from the downtown. I've booked a double room with a shower for you.
B:金都宾馆,就在金顶路12号,离市中心不远。我已经为您预订了一个带淋浴的双人间。
A:Thanks a lot.(They entered the lobby of Jindu Hotel)A:多谢了。(他们来到了金都宾馆前厅)
C:Good evening, sir. What can I do for you?
C:晚上好,先生,要住宿吗?
B:I made a reservation with you last week.
B:上个星期我已预订了。
C:Your name, please?
C:请问,什么名字?
B:Simon Pemberton from Canada.
B:西蒙·派伯顿,从加拿大来的。
C:Oh yes, you did. (To Mr. Pemberton) Welcome to our hotel. Please fill in the form.
C:哦,是的,没错。欢迎您,派伯顿先生。请填一下这张表格。
A:Okay. (After finishing the form) Here you are, lady. By the way, have you got 24 hour room service?
A:好的。(填好以后)给你,小姐。顺便问问,这里有24小时客房服务吗?
C:Sure. We also serve both Chinese food and Western food. Here's the key to Room 201. The bellman will show you to your room. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.
C:有的。而且我们还提供中西餐。这是201房的钥匙,服务生会带您去的。希望您在这里住得愉快。
A:Thank you very much. See you.
A:谢谢。再见。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/345209.html |