高频英语口语对话 第258期:要求客房服务(在线收听

   要求客房服务

  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Good evening, madam. Did you ring for service? Who can I do for you?
  A:女士,晚上好。您按铃服务了吗?有什么要帮忙的吗?
  B:Yes. The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.
  B:是的。这个房间的灯光太暗了。请给我 换一个亮一点的灯。
  A:Certainly, madam. I'll be back right away. Do you mind if I move your things?
  A:当然可以了,女士。我马上就回来。介意我搬一下您的东西吗?
  B:Oh, no. Go ahead.
  B:不介意,请随便吧。
  A:Thank you. How is the light now?
  A:谢谢。灯现在怎么样?
  B:It's much better now. Thank you.
  B:现在好多了。谢谢。
  A:You're welcome. And if you need any other things. please let us know.
  A:不客气。如果还需要其他东西,请告诉我们。
  B:Ah, yes, the room is too cold for me. I feel rather cold when I sleep. Can you turn off the air-conditioning?
  B:哦,有点事,这个房间对我来说太冷了,睡觉时感觉特别冷。你能把空调关掉吗?
  A:The air-conditioning is already off, madam.
  A:女士,空调已经关了。
  B:Maybe I'm getting a cold.
  B:也许我要感冒了。
  A:Would you like an extra blanket?
  A:要加条毯子吗?
  B:OK. And would you please get me some hot water, too? I think I need to take some medicine.
  B:好的,同时请给我拿些热水来好吗?我想我得吃药。
  A:Certainly, madam. I'll be right back. Here is a blanket and hot water for you. Anything else?
  A:当然可以了,女士。我很快就回来。给您的毯子和热水。还有其他事吗?
  B:No, thanks.
  B:不需要了,谢谢。
  A:Good night, madam.
  A:晚安,女士。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/345214.html