表明大目标是你生命中的重要部分的4个迹象(在线收听) |
You have a big goal. (Everyone does…) 你有一个大的目标。(每个人都有)
You know what it is.
你知道它是什么。
Chances are, others in your life know it too. After all, you talk about it often.
可能的情况是,你生活中其他人也知道它。毕竟,你经常在谈论它。
Yet, as much as you say it is your top priority, you don’t get to it.
然而,正如你说这是你的首要任务,你没有这样做。
You need to ask, “Am I truly putting my most important goal first in my life?”
你需要问你自己,我真的把我的最重要的目标放在我生命中最重要的地位?
When Your Big Goal Isn’t Your Priority
当你的大目标不是你优先考虑的
You say it is your big goal.
你说这是你的大目标。
You say you are going to do it someday.
你说有一天你要做。
What is it?
它是什么?
?Get in shape? 健身?
?Find a new job?找份新工作?
?Start a business? 开始一项新事业?
?Write a book?写一本书?
It really doesn’t matter what your goal is. What matters is that you are doing it, not just talking about it.
你的目标是什么它真的不重要。重要的是,你要这样做,而不只是谈论它。
The question is, “Why aren’t you getting around to it?”
问题是,“你为什么不绕过它呢?”
You may say, I don’t have enough time. Or that other things always seem to come up that prevent you from doing your dream.
你可能会说,我没有足够的时间。或者其他的东西似乎总是出现,来阻止你做你的梦想。
However, the real reason you aren’t doing your big goal is simple.
然而, 你没做你的大目标真正的原因是很简单的。
It’s because you don’t put it first.
因为你没有把它放在第一位。
First…before you do lesser tasks.
首先是你做了小任务。
First… before you do even some essential things.
首先你做了一些至关重要的东西。
First… before you do anything else.
首先你做了其他的一些事情。
You must always ensure that you put your top priority first. No matter what.
无论如何,你必须确保你把你的首要任务。
Here are 4 Signs that You Aren’t Putting Your Top Priority First:
这里有你没把它放在首要任务的4迹象:
1.You Talk About It Too Much – Talking doesn’t accomplish anything. You have to do. Spend less time talking about “what you are going to do someday,” and more time actually doing it. Stop talking about finding a new job, start applying. Stop bragging about starting that business, do it.
你谈论太多---说了但是任何事情都没做。你要做的。花更少的时间谈有一天你所要做的事,多留一些时间来真正的做。不要再谈怎样找一个新的工作,而是要真正的开始申请。不要在吹嘘开始一项新生意,而是真正去做。
2.It’s Not the First Thing You Do Each Day – You should start each day doing the most important thing you need to do that day. If getting in shape is your top priority then you should start at the gym. If publishing a book is your goal, then write before you do anything else.
它不是你每天应该开始要做的第一件事---每天你都应该做你需要做的最重要的那一件事。如果锻炼是你的首要任务,那么你开始应该在健身房。如果出版一本书是你的目标,那就要在做任何事情之前写作。
3.You Don’t Put It In Front of Other Things – The definition of a priority is “something that is more important than something else.” Yet, you continue to do mundane and other activities instead of your top goal. Does your behavior show that it is truly a priority?
你没有把它放在别的事情的前面—优先的定义就是“某件事比其他东西更重要”。然而,你继续做平凡的以及其他的活动,而不是你的最高目标。你的行为是否证明它确实是一个优先的事情?
4.You Don’t Do It Everyday – Working on your top priority can’t be an option. “Maybe I will work on it today.” No. It must be done each and every day. No matter what else transpires in your day.
你没有每天做---完成你的首要任务不是一个选择。“也许我今天会做。”不。必须每天完成。无论发生了什么你都要完成。
Always Put Your Big Goal First
总是把你的大目标放在第一位
Make sure you are truly prioritizing your big goal as #1.
一定要真正的把你的大目标放在首位。
Your top goal must always come first.
你的最高目标永远排在第一。
Do it first. Do it every day. And do it before anything else in your day. 先做它。每天做。每天在做其他事情之前先做这件事。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/read/346876.html |