电影《英国病人》中嘉芙莲临死前写给艾玛殊的信(在线收听) |
《英国病人》中嘉芙莲临死前写给艾玛殊的信。当心爱的人走向死亡时,艾马殊无声的流泪了,流在沙漠的阵阵风沙中。怀抱爱人,却是冰冷的尸体。哀号,掩没在风沙中。 My darling, I'm waiting for you. 亲爱的,我在等你
How long is a day in the dark? 不见天日的一天会有多长?
Or a week? 一周呢?
The fire is gone now 火熄灭了,
and I'm horribly cold. 我觉得寒风刺骨
I really ought to drag myself outside, 我真想拖着病体到外面去
but then there'd be the sun. 外面阳光普照
I'm afraid I waste the light 我很抱歉我将电筒里的电都浪费在了
on the paintings and on writing these words. 看这些画 还有给你写信上
We die. 我们都会死
We die rich with lovers and tribes, 我们与爱人、家族一同 魂归天国
tastes we have swallowed, 我们嘴里都有对方的味道
bodys we have entered... 我们曾经灵欲合一
and swum up like rivers. 在爱河里畅游
Fears we've hidden in, 内心的恐惧
like this wreched cave. 像这幽暗的山洞
I want all this marked on my body. 我要把这些永远铭刻在身体上
We are the real countries. 我们的国家是实在的
Not the boundaries drawn on maps, 不是画在地图上的边界
the names of powerful men. 被用强人的姓名命名
I know you'll come and carry me out into the palace of winds.我知道你会回来 把我抱起迎风屹立
That's all I've wanted, 我已别无所求
to walk in such a place with you, 只想跟着你漫步天国
with friends.与朋友们一同
an earth without maps. 去一个没有地图的乐土
The lamp's gone out, 油尽灯枯了
and I'm writing...
in the darkness. 我在黑暗中,默默写着....
电影简介:
在战争中失去男友的护士汉娜,独自留下,照顾严重烧伤的艾玛殊--英国病人。两颗在战争中受伤的心,渐渐靠拢。汉娜对艾玛殊更多的是一种依恋、崇拜。她与锡克族工兵的爱情,也只能在战争中飘摇。还好,在结尾,汉娜抬头仰望,那灿烂的阳光,虽然被树枝挡住,却仍照耀,让我们有了更多希望。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/347260.html |