听歌学英语:维也纳 Vienna(在线收听

Slow down, you crazy child
慢点,你这个疯小孩儿
You're so ambitious for a juvenile ['d??v?nail]
不过一个小孩,野心却那么大
But then if you're so smart tell me why you are still so afraid?
你若真聪明,那告诉我为何你要如此害怕
Where's the fire, what's the hurry about?
哪着火了?为什么这么着急呢?
You better cool it off before you burn it out
在烧尽之前,你最好冷却下来
You got so much to do and only so many hours in a day
有这么多东西要学,而一天的光阴却如此有限

But you know that when the truth is told
但是你知道,一旦你明白了一个真理:
That you can get what you want
‘你可以大有作为
Or you can just get old
也可以只是单纯滴变老’
You're gonna kick off before you even get halfway through
你马上‘年岁还未过半就提前开跑’
When will you realize...Vienna waits for you
你什么时候才会明白……维也纳会耐心地等你

Slow down. You're doing fine
慢慢来,你做得很好了
You can't be everything you want to be before your time
时机未到,你怎么能为所欲为呢
Although it's so romantic on the borderline tonight (tonight)
今夜的暧昧尽管如此浪漫
Too bad but it's the life you lead
虽然很糟糕,却是你自己选择的生活
You're so ahead of yourself
你是如此超前了自己的年龄
That you forfeit what you need
你自愿放弃你需要的那些东西
Though you can see when you're wrong
尽管你能看到自己错在哪里
But you know you can't always see when you're right(you're right)
但是你知道的,当你对的时候,你不可能总是能认识到这一点
You got your passion you got your pride
你有你的激情,你有你的骄傲
But don't you know only fools are satisfied?
但你可知道,只有傻瓜才安于现状?
Dream on but don't imagine they'll all come true
梦想要不断,但别妄想所有的美梦都能成真
When will you realize
你何时才会明白
Vienna waits for you
维也纳在耐心地等你

Slow down you crazy child
慢慢来,调皮的小孩
Take the phone off the hook and disappear for a while
把电话听筒放在一边,消失一段时间
It's alright you can afford to lose a day or two
你有权挥霍一两天的时光
When will you realize...
你何时才会明白……
Vienna waits for you....
维也纳在耐心地等着你……


You're gonna kick off before you even get halfway through 年岁还未过半就提前开跑
kick off: 拉开帷幕;开始(某种活动);死;踢脱(鞋等)
Let's kick off our meeting with our monthly sales report.会议一开始先来看本月的业务报告。
It might be a good idea to kick off with a few folk songs.一开始就来几支民歌是个好主意。
I hear poor old Charlie has kicked off!我听说可怜的老查理死了!

halfway adj.中途的, 不彻底的 adv.半路地, 在…中间, 折中地
The key turned halfway and then jammed.钥匙转了一半就卡住了。(jam: v 卡住)
Halfway up the hill,the engine packed up.走到半山腰,发动机熄火了。(pack up: <非正>停止工作; 停止运转)
You can't go halfway when you're painting the walls.你刷墙不能只刷一半。
Halfway measures won't solve the problem.不彻底的措施不能解决这一问题。<非正>
短语: meet sb halfway 折中; 和人妥协 ;迁就某人 ;各让一半
Let's meet each other half way.咱们各让一步吧
All right. To meet you halfway I'll go up to 35 dollars.Is that acceptable?好吧!一人让一半,35美元,你能接受吗?
We would certainly meet them halfway , if they would give a little ground on their side.实际上如果他们那方稍作点让步的话,我们当然愿意同他们妥协。(give ground让步;退却;失利)

Although it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
borderline: n. 边界线,边界;界线 adj. 边界的;暧昧的
I'm not sure whether to pass him or fail him; he's a borderline case.我不知道到底该让他及格还是不及格,他属于擦边球的情况。
After the exams, the teacher gave all borderline cases a spoken test.考试后老师对那些在及格线上下的学生进行了一次口试。

You're so ahead of yourself 你是如此超前了自己的年龄
be ahead of 赶过,超过:在…前头;比…更先进:
A great figure is usually ahead of his time.伟大的人物总是走在时代的前头。
The project was completed two months ahead of schedule. 那个工程提前了两个月完工。

That you forfeit what you need 以至于被迫放弃心爱的东西
forfeit ['f??f?t] v (因违规或做错事而) 失去; 自愿放弃
Do you think that they would forfeit profit in the name of safety?你认为他们会为了安全而自愿放弃利润吗?
n.丧失的东西; 没收物; 罚金[C]
His health was the forfeit he paid for overworking.他因工作过度而丧失了健康。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/350650.html