Here I am - this is me 我就在这/我来了,这就是我
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be 这世上唯有此处让我心仪
Here I am - it's just me and you 我就在这,正好有你伴我
And tonight we make our dreams come true 今晚我们让美梦成真
It's a new world - it's a new start 全新的世界,崭新的开始
It's alive with the beating of young hearts 年轻的心跳带来生气勃勃
t's a new day - it 's a new plan 全新的一天,崭新的计划
I've been waiting for you 一直为你在守候
Here I am 我就在这
yeah~
Here I am 我就在这
Here we are - we've just begun 我们在这/我们来了,一切才刚开始
And after all this time - our time has come 经历了这么多,我们的时代终于来临
yeah~ here we are - still goin'strong 是的,我们来了,在变得越来越壮
Right here in the place where we belong 就在这个属于我们的地方
oh~ It's a new world - it's a new start 全新的世界,崭新的开始
It's alive with the beating of - young hearts 年轻的心跳带着生气勃勃
It's a new day - it 's a new plan 全新的一天,崭新的计划
I've been waiting for you 一直为你在守候
Here I am 我就在这
Here I am 我就在这
Here I am 我就在这
Here I am 我就在这
yeah~
I've been waiting for you 一直为你在守候
Here I am - this is me 我就在这,这就是我
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be 这世上唯有此处让我心仪
Here I am - it's just me and you 我就在这,正好有你伴我
Tonight we make our dreams come true 今晚就让我们一起美梦成真
Oh~ It's a new world - it's a new start 全新的世界,崭新的开始
It's alive with the beating of young hearts 年轻的心跳带来生气勃勃
It's a new day - it 's a new plan 全新的一天,全新的计划
I've been waiting for you(waiting waiting) 一直为你在守候
oh~ It's a new world(year~) - it's a new start(year~ oh~) 全新的世界,崭新的开始
It's alive with the beating of - young hearts(year~ year~ ) 年轻的心跳带来生气勃勃
It's a new day(year~) - it 's a new plan 全新的一天,全新的计划
I've been waiting for you (waiting waiting waiting oh~)一直为你在守候
Here I am(oh~ here I am) 我就在这
Here I am(oh~ here I am) 我就在这
Here I am (oh~) next to you(next to you) 我就在这,紧靠着你
(here I am)(我就在这)
And suddenly the world is all brand new 世界突然间变得焕然一新
Here I am(Here I am wo oh~ wo oh~)(我就在这)
Here I am(Here I am wo oh~ wo oh~)(我就在这)
(oh~)where I'm gonna stay(where I'm gonna stay)(wo oh~ wo oh~) 我想要永远在这里
(oh~)(wo oh~ wo oh~)Now there's nothing standin in our way 没有什么能阻拦我们
oh~here I am 我就在这
(here I am oh~oh~oh~)
Here I am - this is me我就在这,这就是我
downer: ['da?n?r]令人沮丧的人或事;扫兴的人(或事)
For divorced people, Christmas can be a downer.对离异的人来说,圣诞节会让他们感到沮丧。
You have been such a downer lately.你最近可真没趣。
upstage vt. 抢戏; 抢镜头
He had a younger brother who always publicly upstaged him.他有个弟弟,总是公开抢他的风头。
If someone upstages you, they draw attention away from you by being more attractive or interesting.如果有人在upstage你的话,意思就是说这些人通过让自己显得比你更有魅力或者更有趣来抢你的风头。
tall order 离谱的要求;难以完成的任务;苛求
Getting people to spend more, especially in the face of an economic slowdown, may be a tall order.要让人们花更多的钱,特别在面临经济衰退的情况下,这恐怕是个艰巨的任务。
This is a tall order and very few graduates will be able to meet all those expectations(口误咯,sorry). 这是一种非常高的要求,很少有毕业生能完全达到这种期望。
go under:vt. 破产;沉没;屈服;失败
My lovely shop has gone under.我可爱的小店也关门大吉。
If one firm goes under it could provoke a cascade of bankruptcies.如果一家公司倒闭,可能会引起一连串的破产。(cascade: [k?'ske?d]n瀑布状的东西;一连串;一系列的装置)
up to speed 跟上进度;了解最新情况;掌握最新信息的;快速进入状况
Now, let me get you up to speed.现在,先让大家了解一下最新情况。
to bring somebody up to speed on something 给某人关于某事的最新信息。
I want to bring you up to speed on a television set we'll have ready for the market in three months. Please take notes so you'll remember all the new features it offers.我会向大家介绍一款即将于三个月后上市的一种电视机,希望大家边听边作笔记,以便把这种电视机所具备的新型特点全记住。
be out of one's depth 力所不及,超出某人的理解能力
I fear the conversation has got out of my depth.恐怕谈话已经深入到一个我无法理解的层次了
I cannot keep up the conversation, because it has got out of my depth.我不能再继续这个谈话了,因为它太深奥,我已无法理解了。
I went to a lecture on relativity, but I was out of my depth.我去听了一场有关相对论的演讲来着,但根本摸不着头脑。 |