陨落星辰第一季 第61期:寻找山姆(在线收听

 You better hurry. Soup's going fast.

最好快点,汤快分完了
Yeah, not fast enough.
年纪大了,动作慢
I, uh, wanted to talk to you, sweetheart.
我有话想跟你说,亲爱的
It's a "sweetheart" talk?
叙旧吗
That's a new sound.
这声音倒从没听过
Change your mind? Ready for Dr. Glass' chat?
改主意了,想和格拉斯医生谈谈吗
Rapid blinking.
眨眼速度加快
陨落星辰第一季
You remember that time in Lake Huntington
还记得那次在亨廷顿湖玩
when Sam was in the boat, I caught the fish,
山姆坐在船上,我钓到一条鱼
but as soon as I pulled the hook out of its mouth,
但刚把钩从鱼嘴里拿出来
I-it swam away, and --
它就游走了,然后...
Uncle Scott, just stop.
斯科特叔叔,别说了
Kate and I spent a long time
有一天凯特和我
looking at that bulletin board the other day.
在公告板前面看了好长时间
And tomorrow we are going to put up something for Sam --
我们打算明天为山姆做点什么
I'm thinking maybe something from that weekend.
我想,或许从周末就开始
Maybe draw that fish.
或许可以画出那条鱼
We want you to come with us.
我们希望你也来
No.Okay. Okay.
不去。好吧
Fine.
算了
No, I understand.
我能理解
You can't go on like this forever.
你不能这样逃避一辈子
I can.
我能
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353517.html