陨落星辰第一季 第77期:变得强壮的本(在线收听) |
You just did 102 push-ups! I did? 你刚刚做了102个俯卧撑!是吗
Guys, enough. I've got night sentry duty.
别闹了,我还得放夜哨
Kind of gross, huh?
有点恶心吧
Some of the other kids you were with said that their spikes are going away.
和你在一起的那些孩子说他们的刺钉都消失了
I know. Mine aren't.
我知道,但我的不会
Maybe it's 'cause the others weren't there as long as me and Rick.
可能是因为他们没有我和里克在那里的时间长
Do they still hurt?
还痛吗
At first. Not so much now.
开始有点痛,现在好多了
Sometimes I forget they're even there,
我有时会忘了背上还有刺钉
then I lean the wrong way or bend into something.
就靠错了地方,或者随便躺到哪里
Can I touch one?
我能摸吗
Sure?
能吧
陨落星辰第一季
Are you okay?!
你没事吧
You jerk! That wasn't funny!
你这混蛋,一点都不好玩
Sorry, sorry. I couldn't help myself.
不好意思,我忍不住想逗你
Ben?
本
What was it like... with the Skitters?
和突击者一起是什么感觉
What do you want to know? How they smell?
你想知道什么,它们有什么气味吗
No, I'm serious!
不,我很认真的
Did they talk to you?
它们和你说过话吗
Not like you think it was you don't exactly have your own thoughts when you're with them.
不是你想的那样。和他们在一起时,你没有自己的思想
It's not like you're thinking.
你并不是在思考
At least not the way you normally do, so...it's more like someone's thinking with you.
至少不像你平常那样思考,所以...就像是有人和你一起思考
Um, remember when we went camping with dad and you weren't feeling well?
还记得我们和老爸去露营,但你不舒服那次吗
You were hungry and you were thirsty and your stomach hurt.
你又饿又渴,还胃疼
Imagine if dad knew everything you wanted before you even asked for it.
想想要是老爸在你开口之前就知道你想要什么
You must have been scared.
你肯定吓坏了
When they first caught me, I was never more afraid in my entire life.
刚开始,他们抓住我时,我感到前所未有的恐惧
But after the harness, it wasn't so bad.
但被脊甲化之后,就没那么糟了
Did you miss us?
你想我们吗
I don't know.
我不知道
In some bizarro alien way,
在某种奇怪的外星人的角度来看
I think the Skitters actually cared about us, you know?
我觉得突击者相当关心我们
They weren't monsters.
它们不是怪物
They were our family.
而是我们的家人
I know it sounds weird, but...sometimes I still miss that.
我知道听起来很怪,但...有时我还挺怀念这些的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353627.html |