陨落星辰第一季 第82期:吉米获救(在线收听

 Jimmy? Jimmy.

吉米?吉米
Come here.
起来
Are you all right?
你还好吗
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay, son.
没事了,孩子
It's all right now.
现在已经没事了
It's all right.
都结束了
陨落星辰第一季
And I was running. And it was right behind me.
我一直在跑,它就在我后面
And I went inside, and I
我跑到了里面,我...
Steady. Let me check you out.
不要动,让我检查一下
I-I-I knew I had to pull out the gun, so I pulled it out, and I fired -bang, bang, bang.
我,我知道必须要拔枪了,所以我就拔枪射击,砰砰砰
And I was out of bullets.
然后子弹打完了
And then I -I can't stop talking.
接着我,我停不下来了
Am I in shock? I bet I'm in shock.
我是受惊过度吗,肯定是了
Well, if you were a little older, we'd give you some whiskey.
如果你大几岁的话,我们就会给你喝点威士忌
I can't
我不能
It's okay. Just take it easy.
没事了,放松
I'm telling you, we got lucky taking out that Mech.
跟你说吧,能击退那个重甲战士是我们走运
Damn lucky.
非常走运
Any more patrol ships, signs of Skitters?
有看到别的巡逻舰或是突击者吗
Not yet.
没有
Well, we might have dodged a bullet on that one,
算是躲过了一劫吧
at least long enough for the 3rd Mass to get to us.
至少可以撑到第三团来和我们汇合
Yeah. Same thing happened with the 7th.
第七团也曾有过同样的遭遇
One Skitter, one Mech.
一个突击者,一个重甲战士
Scout patrol sniffing us out.
侦查队正在搜寻我们的踪迹
How long till the next wave?
它们何时会再次来袭
Long as it takes them to figure out that Skitter's not coming back. Right.
直到它们发现了那个突击者没有返回。好吧
We need to reconsider
我们需要重新考虑一下
Clayton's safe haven.
克莱顿说的那个避难所了
This Skitter attack isn't theoretical anymore.
突击者真的要开始袭击了
I know.
明白
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353632.html