陨落星辰第一季 第84期:同意放行(在线收听) |
Everybody! 大家注意
I've decided to send Matt and Ben along with Lieutenant Clayton.
我已经决定让马特和本与克莱顿中尉一同出发
It'll put our kids a few hours ahead of whatever else is coming,
无论发生什么,孩子们都能提前撤离
and I think that that's a good thing.
我认为这是好事
By tomorrow, the 3rd Massachusetts will be here.
明天马萨诸塞州第三团将会抵达这里
And if everything goes as planned, we'll be reuniting with our kids by tomorrow night.
如果一切按计划进行,明晚我们就能和孩子团聚了
We just got hit by a Skitter.
我们刚刚才被一个突击者攻击了
If they're still out there, how are you gonna get through?
如果它们还在外头,你们打算怎么安全通过
We're a small group, on foot.
分成小队,步行前进
We'll be ahead of the main Skitter force.
我们能赶在突击者主力部队的前头
We'll be way under their radar.
它们绝对不会发现我们
If you're not?
如果没赶在前面呢
And they're gonna have a security detachment with them.
会有一支警戒分队陪同他们一起撤离
O'Brian, Fuller.
有欧布莱恩,福勒
I'd like Mike to come, too, if that's all right.
如果可以,我想要迈克也一起去
We go back.
我们殿后
Okay.
好
We know the Skitters aren't after the youngest ones.
我们知道突击者不会追踪最年轻的一批人
The rest will go because our kids are our future, and their safety has got to come first.
孩子们先走是因为他们是我们的希望,我们应当首先考虑他们的安全
So pack them up. They leave in an hour.
让他们收拾行李,一小时后出发
陨落星辰第一季
That's Six Flags?
那不是在六旗游乐园的照片吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿找来的
Had it on me when the Skitters took me.
突击者抓了我的时候就在我身上了
They didn't take it. Forgot I even had it.
它们没拿走,我都忘了还留着
Remember that day?
还记得那天吗
Remember? You threw up on me.
能不记得吗,你吐了我一身
Then Matt threw up on me.
然后马特也吐了我一身
It was one of the most memorable days of my life.
简直是我人生中最难忘的日子之一
At least Dad didn't throw up on you.
至少老爸没吐你一身
I don't know,
这可不一定
he was looking a little green at that supersonic.
他当时在那超音速过山车上脸都绿了
You look like her.
你长得像妈妈
That's what everybody always said.
大家都这么说
Take it.
你收着吧
Why?
为什么
Hold on to it for me, till you come back for us.
替我保管好,直到你安全回到我们身边再还我 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353634.html |