陨落星辰第一季 第86期:一家人的告别(在线收听) |
I'm gonna come for you as soon as I can. 我会尽快去找你
I promise.
我保证
I-I just wanted to say thanks
我只是想来道谢
For giving me another chance.
谢谢你还给我机会
You stay frosty, soldier.
记得保持冷静,小兵
So, you want to go west to here. You want to skirt this road.
你先往西走到此,然后绕过这条路
Stay away from the river, of course.
记得千万不要靠近河边
And you're gonna come through here, and we're right there.
然后你们穿过这里,就会找到我们
Okay. Mm.
好的。好
Got it. Wait for us. We'll be there.
记下了,等着我们去汇合吧
See you soon. Good luck.
再见,一路顺风
Thank you. Let's go.
谢了,我们走
陨落星辰第一季
Here.
给你
I told you to hold on to this.
我不是要你保管吗
Well, I decided to come with you.
我决定跟你们一起走
You might as well hang on to it yourself, dumbass.
所以你还是自己保管吧,小鬼
You're coming? Yeah.
你跟我们一起吗?没错
I'll get 'em there and stay with 'em until you can catch up.
在你赶来之前,我会守在他们身边,安全地护送他们到那里
I don't want to go, Dad.
我不想去,爸爸
I know you don't, but it's just gonna be for a few days, maybe less.
我知道你不想,但是我们也就分开几天,也许更短
It's gonna get better.
一切会好起来的
"It's gonna get better"?
"一切会好起来的"
That's the best advice a college professor can pull up?
这就是一个大学教授能给的最好建议吗
It's the best I've got right now.
这是我目前能想到的最好的
Be safe. I love you.
注意安全,我爱你
All right. On me.
好了,跟我走 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353636.html |