陨落星辰第一季 第96期:孩子们的逃亡(在线收听) |
About time. What'd you find? 来的正好,你发现了什么
Nothing. This map is wrong.
什么都没有,地图是错的
What are you talking about? Oh, it's rural, all right,
你说什么? 那儿的确是乡村
but we didn't see anything even close to Clayton's sanctuary.
但我们没看见克莱顿的避难所,连个影儿都没有
Still no sign of the 3rd? No.
还没第三团的消息吗?没有
Escorts aren't back yet? No, still not back.
护卫队也还没回来吗?还没回来
Damn it. Clayton had no reason to lie to us.
妈的。克莱顿没理由会骗我们
Then why is not one thing he told us is holding up?
那为什么他说的事,没一件是真的呢
We need to organize search teams. Kids on foot couldn't have gone that far.
我们得组建搜寻小队。孩子们都是步行,不会走太远的
No way. Our orders are clear. We're to hold this position.
不行。我们接到的命令很明确,就是要守住这里
Orders relayed to us by a guy that we barely know!
命令是由那个我们知之甚少的家伙传达的
In a dicey situation where we don't have clue one about what might have really happened!
在这种混乱的形势下,我们根本就不知道究竟发生了什么事
You know something's not right!
你知道事情不对劲
All I know is what I've been told. We wait!
我只知道,我们必须要留守原地
You wait. I'm going back out. It'll be daylight soon.
你等吧,我要找他们,马上就要天亮了
陨落星辰第一季
I haven't heard anything in a while. Maybe we lost them.
现在已经没什么动静了,也许我们甩掉了他们
It's still a long way back to the school.
还要走很长一段路才能回到学校
What do you think?
你有什么打算吗
They're about to fall over. Better it happens inside than out.
他们都走不动了,倒在里面总比要在外面强
Let's go this way.
这边走
How's Mike gonna find us?
迈克怎么才能找到我们
He told us to keep moving. He's gonna try to catch up, all right?
他叫我们别停下,他会赶上我们的,知道了吗
Okay.
好的
All right, everybody.
这样吧,各位
We're gonna hole up here for a couple of hours. Then we're gonna move out.
我们躲在这儿休息几小时,然后再出发
The rest of the kids are up in the bedrooms, and they're already asleep.
其余的孩子都在楼上的卧室里已经睡着了
You play?
你会弹吗
It's been a while.
很久没弹了
This was always one of my favorites.
这是我最喜欢的一首曲子 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353646.html |