陨落星辰第一季 第97期:寻找救兵(在线收听) |
Think they'll find us? 他们会找到我们吗
They'll try.
会的
You should get some sleep.
你该去睡会儿
I'm not tired.
我不累
I should go ahead, try and get help.
我应该先行一步,去找救兵
No. No. We're staying together.
不不,我们要待在一起
We get a couple hours' sleep, and then we're gonna head out.
我们先睡几个小时,然后再出去求救
They're exhausted. You're exhausted.
他们都累坏了,你也一样
I can move faster on my own. Let me do this.
单独行动跑得更快,让我去吧
陨落星辰第一季
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗
Why wouldn't it be?
为什么不好
What if you get lost... or you just keep going?
要是你迷路了或是你一去不回呢
Keep going where?
我能去哪儿
Someplace safer.
更安全的地方
The only place he's going... is the school.
他能去的地方...只有学校
And he's right. We need the help.
他说的没错,我们得去求救
You go to that highway, and you follow it.
你到了那条公路后,就沿着它一直走
You stay off road as much as you can.
但尽量不要走在大路上
If you see or hear anybody, you run.
如果有任何风吹草动,赶紧逃跑
You run all the way back to the school.
一直跑回学校
Okay. All right.
好的,明白了
Hal... I, um...
哈尔...我...
I never said thanks for -- for getting me from the Skitters.
我还没谢谢你...把我从突击者手中救了回来
You're welcome.
不客气
You math geek.
你个书呆子
Dumb jock.
大笨牛 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353647.html |