小狐外传 第61期:笨手笨脚(在线收听

 "There are some things you just can't change," he said.

“有些事是没法改变的,”他说。
"Look out! Look out!" cried a voice.
“当心!当心!”一个声音喊道。
Fox almost got hit.
小狐差点被撞倒。
"Oh, dear!" said his friend Raisin. "I'm so clumsy!"
“哦,天啊!”小狐的朋友小葡萄说,“我太笨手笨脚了!”
"You should be more careful!" said Fox crossly.
“你应该更小心一点!”小狐生气的说。
"I'm sorry," said Raisin. "I'm just not good at this."
“对不起,”小葡萄说。“我不太擅长这个。”
"It looks easy to me," said Fox.
“看起来很容易呀,”小狐说。
"Oh, really?" said Raisin. "Then you try it."
“哦,真的吗?”小葡萄说,“那你试试吧。”
Fox gave the baton a twirl.
小狐转起指挥棒。
And he dropped it on his toe.
结果将指挥棒砸在自己的脚趾上。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xhwz/353952.html