天才宝贝熊 第10期:捉迷藏(4)(在线收听

 What's taking so long?

怎么这么长时间啊?
Maybe I'll never be found.
也许我永远也不会被发现。
Hello, anyone there?
你好,有人在吗?
I see you whoever you are.
不管你是谁,我看见你了。
Little Bear, I found you.
小熊,我找到了你。
No, Duck. I found you.
不,鸭子。是我找到你了。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm seeking, of course.
我当然是在找人啊。
Have you found anyone yet?
那你找到了吗?
Well, not yet. Oh! But I found Frog.
恩,现在还没有。哦!但我找到一只青蛙。
I found you,Frog.
是我找到你的,青蛙。
You can not find what isn't lost.
你不可能找到没丢的东西。
I guess Frog's not in the mood to play.
我想青蛙没心情跟你玩。
It's very hard to find your friends when they are hiding from you.
当你的朋友从你这里藏起来时,是很难找到他们的。
Come on, we'll find them.
来吧,我们会找到他们的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354158.html