天才宝贝熊 第49期:和熊爸爸钓鱼(2)(在线收听) |
Is that a boat? 那是一条船吗?
Yes. This will be our fishing boat today.
是。这将是我们今天要乘坐的渔船。
Are you ready to be my first mate?
你准备好成为我的大副了吗?
Yes! Captain!
是的!船长!
Ahoy matey!
嗨,伙计!
What's the trouble?
有什么麻烦吗?
Well... I'm...What's the first mate exactly?
嗯...我...到底什么是大副呢?
It's the Captain of the ship's most important helper.
他是船长的最重要的帮手。
That's what I thought.
那正像我以为的那样。
Father bear, I don't think I can be your first mate after all.
熊爸爸,我认为我毕竟不能成为你的助手。
Why not?
为什么不能呢?
I've never been on a boat before.
我以前从来没有上过船。
The first time I was on a boat I wasn't much older than you.
我第一次上船时也比你大多少。
And now, I am the best sea captain around.
而现在,我是这里最好的船长。
So, just give me a hand, here, matey!
所以,给我一只手,这里,伙计!
One, two, three, heave...I think we make a fine team.
一,二,三,走...我想我们能成为一个好的团队。
Wow... It's hard to stand on the water.
哇...... 在水里很难站稳。
Come sit and help me row.
快来坐,帮我划。
Very good, Captain!
太好了,船长! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354366.html |