大忙人学社交口语 第37期:宴会(在线收听

 Conversation 1

对话1
Hi. You enjoying the party?
嗨,还喜欢这场宴会呜?
Yes, actually. I don't really know anyone, but it's a nice place.
嗯,很喜欢。我一个人都不认识,可是这个地方真不错。
Are you having a good time?
你玩得开心吗?
Yes. The drinks are very good!
是啊,酒很好喝!
I'm Paul, by the way.
对了,我是Paulo
Hello Paul. I'm Jane. So what do you do?
哈,Paul,我是Jane。你是做哪一行的?
I'm in finance. You?
金融业。你呢?
Really? Me, too.
真的呜?我也是。
I work for an accountancy company, T&D. Maybe you've heard of them.
我在T&D会计事务所服务,也许你听过。
T&D? Oh, yes, sure. How long have you worked there?
T&D?噢,当然听过。在那里服务多久了?
About two years. And you? Are you based here?
两年左右。你呢?你是在这里工作吗?
No. Actually, I'm based in Shanghai.
不是,其实我是在上海工作,
I'm just here for the conference. So, T&D eh…
我只是来这里开会而已。所以,T&D,哦……
Conversation 2
对话2
Have we met?
我们见过吗?
I don't think so. Michael.
我想没有。我叫Michael,
Hello, Michael. My name's Shirley. Pleased to meet you
哈,Michael。我叫Shirley,很高兴认识你。
Pleased to meet you, too, Shirley. So, what do you do?
我也是,Shirley。是做哪一行的?
I work in marketing. I'm a regional marketing manager for an IT company.
我是做营销的。我是一家IT公司的地区营销经理。
Normally, I work out of Beijing, but I'm here on business.
我通常在北京工作,来这里是为了公事。
My friend Judy over there, she lives here and she invited me to this party.
我朋友Judy在那边,她住在这里,所以就邀我来参加这场宴会。
And you? How about you?
你呢?你怎么会来这里?
I live here. I was invited by George-he's the tall guy over there.
我住在这里,是George邀请我来的,就是那边那个高个子。
He looks a bit drunk, actually…
他看起来真的有点醉了……
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dmrsjky/355239.html