英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第9讲(在线收听

口译之《功夫熊猫1》 九:

[Scene: Master wants Po to make some moves, and Po falls into great mess.]
-Po: Wait, wait, wait.
等等,
What?
什么?
Now?
现在?
-Master: yes, now.
是的,现在!
Unless the great Oogway was wrong
除非你认为了不起的Oogway错了,
and you are not the Dragon Warrior.
而你也不是“龙武士”。
-Po: Oh, OK, well……
好吧。
I don't know if I can do all of those moves.
我不知道我能不能把那些招式都比划出来。
-Master: Well, if we don't try we'll never know, will we?
不试试,又怎么能知道呢?
-Po: Yeah, it's just ,
是啊,
maybe we can find something more suited to my level.
但能不能从更合适我这个层次的开始
-Master: What level is that?
那你的层次又是什么呢?
-Po: Well, I'm not a master, but...
你知道,我不是大师,
let's just start at zero. Level zero.
不如从零级开始,零级。
-Master: No. There is no such thing as level zero.
不,从来没有零级的说法。
-Po: Maybe I Can start with that.
嘿,也许我可以从那开始。
-Master: that?
那个?
We use that for training children
我们用这训练孩子,
and propping the door open when it's hot.
prop: 支撑物
天热的时候还用来顶着门。
But if you insist...
可要是你坚持的话,
-Po: The Furious Five!
喔,是“勇猛五杰”!
You're bigger than your action figures.
figure: 身形
你们可比功夫公仔大多了。
Except you, Mantis. You're the same.
除了你,Mantis,你还是那么大。
-Master: Go ahead, panda. Show us what you can do.
开始吧,熊猫。让我们看看你的能耐。
-Po: Are they gonna watch?
你们就在这看我打?
or should I wait till they get back to work?
还是我应该等你们都回去再开始?
-Master: Hit it.
出招。
-Po: OK , yeah. I mean, I just ate.
好吧,我才刚吃完东西,
So I'm still digesting.
所以还在消化。
So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.
所以我的功夫可能不像晚些那么好。
-Master: Just hit it.
快出招!
All right.
好吧。
What you got?
你算老几啊?
You got nothing 'cause I got it right here.
你算个屁,因为有我在这儿!
You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.
pick on: 找……岔子  thunder: 雷电
你找我朋友的茬?等着找死吧。
I'm coming at you with crazy feet.
看我佛山无影脚,你没辙了吧?
Come on. I'm a blur. You've never seen bear style.
blur: 模糊不清的东西
我移型幻影,你看不见,看不见。
You've only seen praying mantis.
pray: 祈祷
你就崇尚螳臂,
Or monkey style.
猴拳。
Or I could come at you snickety-snake.
金蛇狂舞袭击你。
-Master: Would you hit it!
你能出招吗?!
-Po: All right. All right.
好吧,好吧。
-Master: Why don't you try again? A little harder.
再来一次,重点打。
-Po: How's that?
怎样……啊,
That hurts.
疼死我了!
This will be easier than I thought.
这比我想得可简单多了。
I'm feeling a little nauseous!
nauseous: 令人作呕的
我感到有点想吐。
Those are hard!
他们太难了。
My tenders.
tender: 嫩肉
我的小嫩肉。
How did I do?
我表现如何?
-Master: There is now a level zero.
你给“零级”下了一个定义。
-Mantis: There's no words.
无话可说了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356885.html