英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第13讲(在线收听

 英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十三:

[Scene: Po chooses to stay in the Palace, and Shifu still wants to get rid of him.]
-The Five: Good morning, Master!
早上好,大师!
-Master: Panda!
熊猫!
Panda!
熊猫!
Wake up!
起床!
-Master: He's quit.
他退出了。
-Viper: What do we do now, with the panda gone?
我们现在怎么办?熊猫走了,
Who will be the Dragon Warrior?
谁会成为“龙武士”呢?
-Master: All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time
resume: 继续
我们能做的,就是勤加练习,假以时日,
the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.
reveal: 显露
真正的“龙武士”便会脱颖而出。
What are you doing here?!
你在这干吗?
-Po: Hi!Good morning, Master!
早上好,大师!
I thought I'd warm up a little.
我想先热热身。
-Master: You're stuck.
你是被卡住了。
-Po: Stuck? Nah. What? Stuck?
卡住了?什么,哪有?
Nah. This is one of my... Yeah, I'm stuck.
这是我的一只……没错,我是被卡住了。
-Master: help Him.
去帮他。
-Crane: Oh, dear.
噢,我的祖宗,
Maybe on three. One  two...
我数到三!一,二,
...three.
……三。
-Po: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Crane: Don't mention it.
不用客气。
-Po: No, really, I appreciate...
appreciate: 感激
不,我真的很感激……
-Crane: Ever.
永远别提!
-Master: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night?
split: 劈开
你真以为你能一夜练成横劈?
It takes years to develop one's flexibility!
flexibility: 柔韧性
这可是数年苦练才修得的柔韧性。
And years longer to apply it in combat!
combat: 格斗
再继以数载,才能用之以战。
Put that down!
把那放下来!
The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.
knuckle: 指节
我们只收集的纪念品是流血的指节跟断掉的骨头。
-Po: Yeah!Excellent.
好啊!棒极了!
-Master: Let's get started.
让我们开始吧。
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
-Po: I was born re...
我天生就准备……啊!
-Viper: I'm sorry, brother.
真不好意思,伙计。
I thought you said you were ready.
我以为你说了你准备好了呢。
-Po: That was awesome!
awesome: 令人叹为观止的
那太彪悍了!
Let's go again!
我们再来一次吧!
-Master: I've been taking it easy on you panda.
我一直都还比较照顾你,熊猫。
But no more.
可现在不了。
Your next opponent will be me.
下一个对手,就是我了。
-Po: All right!Yeah , let's go!
好!太棒了!上吧!
Step forth.
上前一步。
The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness
胜利的两个诀窍就是,找到对手的软肋
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356889.html