英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第19讲(在线收听

 英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》十九:

 [Scene: Shifu finds out the secret to teach Po, and he trains Po by the temptation of food. Finally succeed.]
-Po: I know you're trying to be all mystical and kungfuey,
我知道你为教我武功,故弄玄虚。
but could you at least tell me where we're going?
但也至少告诉我现在是去哪吧?
You dragged me all the way out here...
drag: 拖
你让我累死累活爬上来……
for a bath?
就为了让我洗个澡?
-Master: Panda
熊猫,
we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
这池神圣之泪可不是给你洗腋窝的。
-Po: The Pool of...
这个池是……
-Master: This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries
unravel: 阐明 mystery: 神迹
这是Oogway大师参透禅机的地方,
of harmony and focus.
两极调和,心无旁骛。
This is the birthplace of kung fu.
birthplace: 发源地
这就是功夫的发源地。
-Master: Do you want to learn kung fu?
你想学功夫吗?
-Po: Yeah!
当然!
-Master: Then I am your master!
那么我就是你的师傅!
-Po: OK!
明白!
-Master: Don't cry.
不要哭。
-Po: OK.
知道了。
-Master: When you focus on kung fu
当你一心想着功夫,
when you concentrate, you stink.
stink: 发出臭味
心无杂念,你就会散发出体臭。
Perhaps that is my fault.
不过那也许是我的错。
I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five.
我不该一成不变,像教导“五杰”一样教导你。
I now see that the way to get through to you...
不过现在我明白了,要你学好武功,
is with this.
就得靠这个。
-Po: Oh, great, cause I am hungry.
噢,太棒了!我饿死了。
-Master: Good.
很好。
When you have been trained, you may eat.
你有点长进的时候,就可以吃了。
Let us begin.
授业开始。
-Master: After you, panda.
熊猫,你先请。
-Po: Just like that?
这么简单?
No sit-ups? No ten-mile hike?
不需要仰卧起坐?不需要十里跑步?
-Master: I vowed to train you, and you have been trained.
vow: 誓愿
我起誓教你武功,你也学有所成。
You are free to eat.
你可以尽情享用了。
Enjoy.
多吃点。
-Po: Hey!
嘿!
-Master: I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.
我说了你可以尽情享用,来个饺子。
-Po: Hey!
嘿!
-Master: You are free to eat.
尽情享用。
-Po: Am I?!
我可以吗?!
-Master: Are you?!
你可以吗?!
-Po: I'm not hungry.
我不饿。
Master.
师傅
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356895.html