英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词20(在线收听

 英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》二十: 

[Scene: The Five meet Tailung and make a fierce combat, but all fail.]
-Tigress: Cut it!
砍断吊桥!
-Tailung: Where's the Dragon Warrior?
龙武士怎么没来?
-Tigress: How do you know you're not looking at her?
你怎么知道我不是?
-Tailung: You think I'm a fool?
你以为我这么好忽悠?
I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!
我知道你不是,你们都不是!
I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.
我听说了他是从天而降的火球,
That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.
他才是武士,前无古人。
-Monkey: Po?
Po?
-Tailung: So That is his name. Po.
那就是他的名字?Po。
Finally,a worthy opponent.
我终于棋逢对手。
Our battle will be legendary!
这场对决将流传万世。
-Viper: We've got this. Help her.
我们来拉住,你去帮她。
-Tigress: Monkey!
Monkey!
Go!
拿着!
-Mantis: What was I thinking?!
我在想什么?!
Mantis!
Mantis!
Now!
快啊!
-Tailung: Shifu taught you well.
师傅把你们调教得不错。
But he didn't teach you everything.
不过并没倾囊相授。
-Master: You have done well, panda.
你表现不错,熊猫。
-Po: Done well? Done well?
表现不错?只是表现不错?
I've done awesome!
我表现超常!
-Master: The mark of a true hero is humility.
humility: 谦虚
真英雄无不谦逊有加。
But, yes, you have done awesome.
虽然这样说你表现确实非常好。
-Po: Guys? Guys?! They're dead!
伙计们?伙计们?他们挂了!
No, they're breathing. They're asleep?
不对,还在呼吸,睡着了吗?
But their eyes are open.
可眼睛睁着呢。
-Tigress: We were no match for his nerve attach.
nerve: 神经 attach: 与……有关联
我们根本不是对手,都被点穴了。
-Master: He's gotten stronger.
他越来越强大了。
-Po: Who? TaiLung? Stronger?
谁?Tailung吗?变强大了?
-Viper: He's too fast!
他速度太快了!
-Monkey: Sorry, Po.
不好意思,Po。
-Tigress: I thought we could stop him.
我以为我们可以阻止他的。
-Master: He could have killed you.
他本来可以杀了你们的。
-Po: Why didn't he?
那他为什么没呢?
-Master: So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts.
strike: 引起……敢情 fear: 恐惧
让你们活着回来引发我们内心的恐惧。
But it won't work.
我可不会着他的道,
-Po: It might. I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.
这样会吓到我的,我是说,就一点点,我真的吓死了。
-Master: You can defeat him, panda!
你可以打败他的,熊猫。
-Po: Are you kidding? If they can't?! They're five masters.
你在说笑吧?我是说他们都不行,他们可是“勇猛五杰”。
I'm just one me.
我只有一个人而已。
-Master: But you will have the one thing that no one else does.
但是,你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西。
-Po: You really believe I'm ready?
你真的相信我已经准备好了?
You are...
你是说……
-Master: Po. Behold the Dragon Scroll.
Po,尽揽龙之卷轴。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356896.html