陨落星辰第一季 第98期:胎儿臀位(在线收听) |
It's been hours. Why isn't the baby moving? 已经几个小时了,为什么宝宝还没动静
I was afraid of this. Your baby is breech.
恐怕你的宝宝是臀位
"Breech" meaning...
"臀位"的意思是...
Well, his head is way up here instead of facing down.
他的头部朝上,而不是朝下
Baby can't move into the birth canal.
宝宝不能进入产道
Is he okay?
会有事吗
Well, we need to get him turned around.
我们要把他倒过来
And if you can't, what, you'll do a c-section, right?
如果不行的话,你就要剖腹产了,是吗
I'm not an OB/GYN, and I'm not a surgeon.
我不是妇产科医生,也不是外科医生
You de-harnessed those kids.
你为那些孩子去除了脊甲
Yeah, with a blowtorch.
那是用焊枪
陨落星辰第一季
Dr. Glass.
格拉斯医生
Is she gonna be able to move if we have to?
如果需要撤离的话,她能走吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Her baby's breech, and I would hate to try a c-section here.
她的宝宝是臀位,我不想在这儿做剖腹产手术
Breech?
臀位
Hello. My first daughter was a breech baby.
你好,我的大女儿出生时也是臀位
You're going to help?
你是要帮忙吗
When my daughter was born, I helped the doula turn the baby from the outside.
在她出生的时候,我帮陪产员一起从外面调整了胎位
You assisted in an external cephalic version?
你帮忙从外部倒转胎头吗
I never knew what they called it, but my wife and I did a home birth.
我不知道那叫什么,但我妻子是在家中分娩的
You know, people think that soldiers are brave,
你知道,大家都觉得战士很勇敢
but, uh, I'll take combat over childbirth any day.
而我随时接受"分娩之战"的考验
You ready to try this?
你准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Right.
好的
Doctor, shall we?
医生,能开始了吗
Let's get to work.
我们开始吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/359414.html |