陨落星辰第一季 第99期:暴风雨前的宁静(在线收听

 How far out are we? Far.

我们走了多远了?很远
If this war is coming, it's taking its sweet time.
如果战争即将到来,这就像是暴风雨前的宁静
That looks like Ben. Ben!
那好像是本。本!
Dad!
爸爸
Where's Hal and Matt?!
哈尔和马特在哪儿
They're with the others, but they don't know Clayton's coming!
和其他人在一起,但他们不知道克莱顿正往那儿赶呢
They're not at the Sanctuary.
他们不在避难所
No, no, no. Mike said it wasn't safe, so we left.
不在,迈克说那里不安全,所以我们就离开了
They started shooting at us!
他们向我们开枪
Who was shooting at you -- Clayton?
谁向你们开枪,是克莱顿吗
Dad... I think Mike's dead.
爸爸,我觉得迈克已经死了
Is anybody else hurt?
还有人受伤吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Okay. You're okay.
好的,没事了
Dai's gonna take you back, but first I need you to tell me everything.
戴会带你回去的,但你要先把整件事都告诉我
陨落星辰第一季
G-4.
我走这步
Ah. Psych. Not even close.
做好心里准备啊,你还差的远呢
Hey. What are you looking at?
喂,你在看什么呢
I'm waiting.
我在等待
You're worried about Ben.
你在担心本吧
I'm worried about all of them.
我担心所有人
This must be what my dad goes through, except for he's a lot better at dealing with it than I am.
我爸爸一定经历过这些,但这种事他处理的要比我好
No way! You sunk my battleship.
不行,你炸沉了我的战舰
Guys! Hey, pack that up, all right?
孩子们!别玩了,行吗
We got to hit the road here soon.
我们马上就要上路了
Kind of like the old days, you know.
真像回到了从前
Eating in the dining room... voard games.
在餐厅吃饭,下棋
Yeah. Never had the patience for them.
是啊,始终对下棋毫无耐心
Lacrosse, football -- that was my thing.
我喜欢长曲棍球和橄榄球
Ever think we'll have this again?
可曾想过我们会再次拥有这一切吗
Someday.
总有一天
You really think we can beat them?
你认为我们真能打败它们吗
Think we're gonna kick their alien ass.
会打得它们屁滚尿流
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/359415.html