陨落星辰第一季 第101期:汤姆自愿被俘(在线收听

 Pull up a chair, professor.

你歇会儿吧,教授
Put it down, Pope.
珀普,把枪放下
No, I'm just getting started. Trying to give your kids a fighting chance.
不,我还才刚热身,正准备给你儿子一次难得的实战机会
That doesn't explain why you're here.
这也不能解释你为何在这儿
It's complicated.
说来话长了
I got no tolerance for anybody who gets into bed with the Skitters.
我对与突击者狼狈为奸的畜生毫无恻隐之心
How many are down there?
里面有多少人
Got six or seven. Your whole tribe's down there.
六七个,你全家都在那儿
Your oldest has a gun.
你的大儿子有枪
They'll kill him if it gets them the rest.
抓住其余的,他们就会杀了你儿子
That's too many of them.
他们人太多了
If we open up, we might get lucky and get one or two.
如果我们一起上,幸运的话能击倒一两个
I'll take those odds. I won't.
我愿意放手一搏。我不愿意
We get into a firefight, we're not the only ones at risk.
一旦交火,双方都会有危险
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
Stop it.
休战
陨落星辰第一季
Hold your fire! Pope's dead! Clayton, it's Tom Mason! I'm coming out!
别开枪!珀普已经死了!克莱顿,我是汤姆·梅森
It's dad! Hey!
是爸爸!别出去
Mason-- how'd he find us?
是梅森,他怎么找到我们的
We're not taking any prisoners today, Mason!
我们今天可不接受投降,梅森
You might want to think about that.
现在想想也不迟
Yeah?
什么
Everything you told us is a lie.
你跟我们说的都是假的
I know you haven't talked to Porter, 'Cause I have, and he's on his way.
我知道你没有跟波特谈过,因为我跟他谈了,他在来的路上
And you're gonna what?
那你打算怎么办
You're gonna offer yourself up as a hostage. Is that it? Why?
自己做人质吗?是吗,为什么
I don't want them to get hurt.
我不想他们受伤
Grab his weapon.
去卸了他的枪
What makes you think he's telling the truth?
你怎么知道他说的是真话
'Cause Tom's smart enough to understand that if I even suspect he's lying,
因为汤姆聪明地知道如果他说假话
I'm gonna take it out on his boys.
那我就会毙了他的孩子
All right, Tom, you call them out!
那好,汤姆,你叫他们出来
Hal, Matt, come on out! It's all over!
哈尔,马特,都出来,都结束了
Everybody, come on out!
大家都出来吧
Dad!
爸爸
Dad, what'd you do?
爸,你在做什么
You would have kept fighting, and they would have killed you, and I'm not gonna let that happen.
你们一直反抗,就会被他们杀掉,我不会让这样的事发生
Going back's just as bad.
回去也一样糟
First rule of combat is survive. Okay, let's go.
留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。好了,我们走
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/359542.html