陨落星辰第一季 第106期:爆破计划(在线收听

 Four days -- that's very short notice.

四天,这也太突然了
Can't afford any delay.
不能再拖了
Every time these bastards change tactics on us, we end up getting hurt bad.
每次这群狗杂种改变战术,我们就损失惨重
Listen, Tom, I want you to take a scout into the city tomorrow.
听着,汤姆,明天你去城里探个究竟
Identify secure routes for your vehicles,
为车队制定一条安全路线
give me one last good eyeball recon on that structure.
再帮我侦查一次基地的最新情况
Downtown's a long haul.
去城里的路太远了
We've got to have units closer in.
得有近距离部队接应
We did have units closer in.
确实有过
7th Mass started to pull back, the aliens hit 'em hard.
但第七团已经开始撤退了,外星人把他们打得很惨
Terry Clayton may have been a son of a bitch,
特里·克莱顿这小子是混蛋了点儿
but he wasn't lying about the 7th.
但是这事儿他没撒谎
They're gone?
他们撤退了
Yep, and we've lost contact with the 4th and the 5th.
对,我们与第四和第五团也失去了联系
But the attack plan remains the same
但是进攻计划不变
Four units, one assigned to each leg of the structure.
兵分四路,各攻击基地的一只脚
We blow those demo charges simultaneously, the structure collapses.
我们同时引爆炸药,基地自然就完蛋了
Which brings me to the issue of demo and high explosives.
接下来要解决爆破装置烈性炸药的问题
How we doing on that?
进展如何
The raw materials aren't a problem,
原材料不是问题
But we've stalled on the build.
但制造却遇到了瓶颈
Our people don't have the most expertise in the making of, uh, bombs --
我们的人在制造炸药这方面知之甚少
Something that I normally take comfort in.
这方面一直让我很安心
Well, we might have caught a break.
也许会有办法
陨落星辰第一季
How's the patient?
病人情况如何
Recovering. And reminding me every day why I specialized in pediatrics.
逐渐康复。而且每天都提醒我以前为什么选择儿科
Desperate times, desperate measures.
非常时期,非常手段嘛
Who the hell is this?
这是谁啊
Name's Pope.
我叫珀普
You must be Porter.
你一定是波特了
I'd stand and salute, but, um...
我应该起立敬礼,但是
Isn't he the ex-con that fired on your unit?
这不是对你部队开火的前科犯吗
That is so three weeks ago.
三个礼拜前的事了
Save the bull. Tell him what you told me.
屁话少说,告诉他你对我说的话
I hear you're looking to drive a truckload of high-test into that Skitter palace downtown.
我听说你想装一车高级货,冲进市中心突击者的老巢
That sounds like one tricky piece of demolition work.
听起来像是搞爆破,还挺棘手
And you know something about demolition?
你懂爆破吗
A thing or two. You know, around the water cooler.
懂点皮毛,经常和身边的人聊而已
That makes you some kind of expert?
这么说你还算个专家了
Around my water cooler? Yes, it does.
和我那帮兄弟比,那还用说
Listen, chief, you do this thing wrong,
听着,老大,要是出了问题
odds are you're gonna blow up your little scout troop
有可能在还没到波士顿
long before you ever roll into downtown Boston.
你的侦察队就被送上西天了
You understand that?
明白吗
Somebody give me one reason why we need to trust this guy.
谁告诉我凭什么相信这家伙
We shouldn't.
不应该
Other than he came back for Hal and Matt,
但他救回了哈尔跟马特
he makes bread, and we don't have a lot of options.
还会做饭,而且我们别无选择了
All right, Pope. Convince me.
好吧,珀普,试着说服我吧
Everything I know was shown by an ex-marine, used to live in Dorchester.
我所知道的一切都是住在多尔切斯特的前海军陆战队员教我的
What made you draw this?
你画这个干什么
It's art therapy.
这是艺术疗法
Therapy?
疗法
I asked Rick to sketch what he was thinking.
我让里克把他所想的画出来
Sometimes it can help kids who've been in a traumatic experience get their feelings out.
有时这能帮助那些受过创伤的孩子宣泄他们的情感
What made you draw this?
你画这个干什么
I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话呢
Sorry. He knows a thing or two about demolitions,
抱歉,他对爆破略知一二
but he's design only.
但他只能参与设计
I don't want him anywhere near the raw materials. Right.
不要让他接触原材料。好的
And he's under guard at all times.
要时刻监视他
You two get those damn demolition charges made.
这些该死的爆破装置要靠你俩完成
Okay.
好的
Take it.
拿去
Take it.
拿去
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/359549.html