陨落星辰第一季 第114期:发现突击者的秘密(在线收听) |
Is that Weaver? 韦弗吗
You see any ships?
你发现飞船了吗
No. Nothing on the ground!
没有,一切正常
Hey! Weaver!
等等,韦佛
He pulled the spark plugs. Where's he going?
他拔掉了火花塞。他会去哪儿
There's no way we can catch him, and he knows it.
他很清楚我们追不上他
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道有些不对劲
I could have stopped him back at the school.
我在学校里就该阻止他
Well, captain gives an order, you're supposed to follow it.
上尉下达了命令,你就应该照办
Think I learned that from you. Where do you think he's going?
这还是你教我的。你认为他会去哪儿
I don't know. He did say that he had family in Allston.
不知道,他说过他有家人在奥斯顿
I thought he lost them back in the attack.
我想他们是在侵袭中失散的
Well, he's never really gone into it, but not knowing can be a powerful incentive.
他从未去打听过他们的消息,但家人生死未卜对谁都是个巨大的刺激
What did he say -- across the river, on Royal Street --
他说什么来着?河对岸的皇家大街
is that where he said he lived before the attack?
那儿就是袭击前他住的地方吗
A-are you leaving?
你们要走了吗
Just to go look for our friend, yeah.
是的,去找我们的朋友
You'll be coming back, though, won't you?
那你们还回来吗
Just as soon as we can.
我们尽快吧
陨落星辰第一季
This is all very mysterious.
所有的事都很不可思议
Where are we going? Just over here.
我们去哪儿。就在这里
There's something I need you to help me with,
有件事我想请你帮忙
but it's really important that you keep it between us.
但你必须保密,这点很重要
Yeah. I've always been good at keeping secrets.
放心,我很善于保密
I hope so, because this one's a big one.
希望如此,因为这是一个惊天的秘密
What do you think you're gonna find?
你觉得会发现什么
Nothing, I hope.
希望什么也没有
Are you hanging in there?
还能坚持住吗
Y-yeah. My class was still in Basic Anatomy when they attacked, so...
能。当它们来袭时,我们还在学解剖概论,所以...
Cadaver Research was second year.
尸体研究是第二年的科目
Consider this extra credit.
就当这是课外辅导
Now what? We... We look inside.
我们现在做什么。看看里面
Muscles, bones... circulatory system. They're not all that different from us.
肌肉,骨骼...循环系统。它们和我们的区别不大嘛
Different enough. Hand me a scalpel. Okay.
区别很大。把手术刀给我。好的
Oh, no. This is what I was afraid of.
不。这正是我所担心的
The Skitters were harnessed? What does that mean?
突击者也被脊甲化了吗?那意味着什么
That maybe they weren't always Skitters.
也许它们以前不是突击者
It's hard to imagine, but this thing... might have been something else.
这很难想象,但是这玩意儿...也许曾经是别的什么东西 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/359561.html |