小狐外传 第77期:卖鞋(在线收听) |
"You can't mean it," he said. 不是吧,”小狐说,
We may not have shoes that big.
我们可能没有那么大的鞋。
Those are the biggest feet!
这脚也太大了!
"Well, I never!" cried the lady.
“好吧,我不买了!”女士嚷道。
"What seems to be the trouble?" said the owner.
“这里出什么事了?”店主说。
"He said I have big feet!" cried the lady.
“他说我的脚很大!”女士哭诉。
"There, there," said the owner. "Your feet are tiny."
“好了,好了,”店主说,“你的脚很小巧。”
And he turned to Fox. This is not the job for you.
说完转向小狐说,“你不适合这份工作。”
"Well, I never!" said Fox.
“好吧,我再不卖鞋了!”小狐说。
THE HAUNTED HOUSE
鬼屋
Fox walked by the amusement park.
小狐来到游乐园。
"Too bad I don't have money for a few rides," he said.
“我都没有钱玩,”小狐说。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xhwz/360003.html |