小狐外传 第79期:迷路(在线收听

 "Maybe he got lost," said Carmen.

“也许他迷路了,”卡门说。
Why don't you go inside and look for him?
你为什么不进去找找他呢?
"I beg your pardon?" said Fox.
“你说什么?”小狐说。
"You aren't scared, are you?" said Carmen.
“你不会害怕了吧,是吗?” 卡门说。
"Me, scared?" said Fox.
“我,害怕?”小狐说。
And he went into the Haunted House.
于是他走进鬼屋。
Inside it was really something.
鬼屋里面确实很恐怖。
"Welcome to Haunted House!" cried a skeleton.
“欢迎来到鬼屋!”一架骷髅尖叫道。
"I'm coming to get you!" cried a ghost.
“我来抓你了!”一个幽灵叫道。
"Boo!" cried a vampire.
“嘘!”吸血鬼发出响动。
Poor Fox was as white as a sheep.
可怜的小狐吓得脸都白了。
"Hi, Fox!" said Clark. "I'll show you how to get out."
“嗨,小狐!”克拉克说,“我带你出去吧。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xhwz/361291.html