陨落星辰第一季 第118期:老妇人出卖行踪(在线收听

 You told them about us, didn't you?

你跟它们说了我们的行踪,对吧
You gave us up to those things.
你出卖我们以换取这些东西
But they promised me they wouldn't hurt you.
但它们向我保证不会伤害你们
And you believed them, after what they did to you?
它们对你做了那样的事,你还相信它们
The girl said that they would bring you back,
那姑娘说它们会带你们回来
and then I would have company again -- the way it used to be before.
那样我就又有伴儿了,像以前那样热热闹闹的
They always promise to bring them back.
它们每次都保证会带人回来
Who knows how many people she's given up to them?
谁知道她向它们出卖了多少人
It's why they let her go.
所以它们才放她走
It's an old tactic.
这是老伎俩
You leave a couple friendlies behind like watchdogs,
留下一个人当眼线
and they pick up the intel that the enemy never could.
就能搜集到敌人永远难以掌握的情报
They got her for a box of tea.
一箱茶就把她收买了
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在该怎么办
We're gonna take her with us, make sure she doesn't do this to anybody else.
我们带上她一起走,就能确保她不再出卖别人
Mm, no. In three days, all this changes.
不必了。三天之后,一切都变了
This place is all she's got.
她就剩下这栋房子
We take it away from her, we might as well shoot her on the spot.
要是我们带她走,还不如现在给她一枪来得痛快
It's gonna be getting light soon. We've got to go. You're welcome to come along with us.
天就快亮了。我们得走了,欢迎你和我们一起走
Oh, I don't think so. I should be here when Amy and Joel come back home.
我想还是算了,乔尔和艾米回家时,我最好能待在这
Well, if you decide to change your mind, we're gonna be heading north.
听着,要是你改变主意了,就来北边找我们吧
We've heard that Gloucester is clear.
听说格洛斯特很安全
Gloucester? Well, I've heard that that's quite lovely.
格洛斯特?听说那里很美
I've heard that, too.
我也略有耳闻
Gloucester?
格洛斯特
We won't be there, but that's where the aliens will be looking after the next box of tea.
我们不去那里,但外星人送来下一箱茶后,就会去那里找我们了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/362342.html