陨落星辰第一季 第119期:回到部队的上尉(在线收听

 Anne? I've been thinking about it for hours,

安,我想了几个小时
and I don't see how we can keep this to ourselves.
还是觉得我们应该把这事公布出来
You don't?
不是吧
No, the others seem to have healed, but Ben and Rick...
别的孩子看起来已经痊愈了,但本和里克...
We took the harnesses off. That should have stopped the process.
我们取下了脊甲,这样就应该阻止了他们变化的进程
We don't know that.
这可难说
People here are already terrified of these kids.
这里的人们已经很惧怕这两个孩子了
If this gets out, god only knows what they'll do.
要是说出去,他们什么都做得出来
What about Tom?
那汤姆呢
I have to tell him.
我得告诉他
After everything they went through to get him back, he could still lose Ben.
他们历经千辛万苦,才把本救回来,现在又可能再度失去他
First chance I get, I'm going after her, dad. First chance.
只要一有机会我就会去找她,爸爸。第一时间
We need to talk -- about what we're gonna tell Porter.
我们得谈谈,该怎么跟波特说
I'm not asking for any favors.
我可不需要帮助
I'm not offering any.
我也不是要帮你
If the 2nd Mass loses faith in their commander...
如果第二团的人对指挥官失去信心
Okay, I'll have Dai take the recon photos to Colonel Porter.
好吧,我会让戴拿着侦察照片去见波特上校
I say we tell him about the structure, the creatures, Karen, and the Renken woman.
我是说告诉他基地那些生物,凯伦和瑞肯的事
The rest can stay between you and me.
其余权当我们之间的秘密
All right.
好吧
You still haven't told me what changed your mind about coming back.
你还是没告诉我,为什么突然改变主意,又回到这里
These were Linda's. They were the only pair that she had.
这是琳达的眼镜,她就这么一副眼镜
I was in the house a week after the attack, and they were not there.
袭击之后,我在房子里等了一周,那时候这副眼镜还不在那
It tells me she might have come back,
说明她应该回过家
that there's a chance that my wife is still alive and maybe my oldest girl.
我妻子还有可能活着,我大女儿可能也活着
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/362343.html