陨落星辰第一季 第121期:汤姆获悉本的情况(在线收听

 I'm sorry, Tom.

很抱歉,汤姆
I didn't know how else to explain it.
我不知道如何解释这一切
The Skitters were harnessed, too.
突击者也被脊甲化了
I don't know why, but I just assumed that Ben would be okay when we got him back.
我也不知道为什么,还以为本回来就会没事了
Well, Tom, he is healthy, and he seems to be adjusting emotionally.
汤姆,他很健康,也在努力调整自己的状态
Those needles in his back aren't going away, though, like with the other kids.
不过他脊背上的刺钉没像其他孩子一样脱落
Well, Ben and Rick were taken months before the others.
本和里克比其他孩子被早掳走几个月
And I just take the body along to shake off effects.
我只能尽量消除肉体的创伤
That doesn't explain that patch of skin that you found on his back that was rough like this.
那也解释不了你在他背后发现的那块硬化的皮肤
It is similar.
确实相似
It wasn't enough that they take him away from me once.
他们把他从我身边掳走一次还不够
They're still trying.
竟然还想再来一次
Who turned out the lights? I can't see a thing!
谁关的灯,我什么都看不见了
Weaver wants you in the C.P..
韦弗让你去一下指挥所
All right, I'll be right there.
好,我马上就去
We don't want anybody caught up in here. This is a hot spot right here.
我们不希望有人这儿被抓,这里很危险
I'm very clear about this being the one way. Captain.
我很清楚只有这条路,上尉
Sounds like Scott's throwing one hell of a party.
斯科特好像开了个联欢会
Well, we've been working them pretty hard.
一直让他们处于戒备状态
I think they were ready to blow off a little steam.
他们只是想缓解一下紧张情绪
Don't let it go on too long. I want these people sharp as razors by tomorrow.
别让他们玩太久,他们明天必须准备就绪
They'll be ready. No word yet from Dai.
会的,戴还是没消息
He should be back from Porter's headquarters anytime.
他随时会从波特的总部回来
Any last-minute changes, I'd like to run them past the squad leaders tonight.
如果最后有变化,最好今晚就通知各小队长
Lieutenant Danner's already on it.
丹纳中尉已经在处理了
I told them to expect adjustments. Whatever the word, we'll be good to go.
我告诉了他们计划可能有变。无论怎样,我们都会准备好战斗
Get the duty rosters. I want to go over the field assignments one more time.
去拿轮值表,我想再检查一遍战略部署
We don't hear from Porter, we have a problem. How you holding up?
如果波特那边一直没消息,就麻烦了。你没事吧
I'm fine.
我很好
After what happened in Allston, you know why I'm asking.
我是因为在奥斯顿的事才问的
And I just told you -- let it go.
我刚才说了很好,你别管了
There's a problem right here.
这里还有问题
Well, you see, I'm not sure about these guys here.
我还没确定这些人员的安排
Heads up, guys! Go, go, go!
警惕,伙计们。走,走
It's Dai! He's been hit! Stay here!
是戴!他受伤了!待在这里
Captain, Dai's back, Sir! He's wounded really bad! Please come!
上尉,戴回来了!他受了重伤,快来
Tom, get Anne! Tell her to meet us at the clinic.
汤姆,去找安,让她去诊所会合
Lieutenant Danner, with me! On it.
丹纳中尉,跟我来。遵命
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/362347.html