陨落星辰第一季 第122期:戴受了重伤(在线收听

 He has a deep abdominal laceration but no internal damage.

他腹部伤口很深,但没伤及内脏
Is he gonna make it?
他能挺过去吧
Well, he's unconscious, and he's lost a lot of blood. I'll have a better idea by morning.
他现在不省人事,失血过多。到明早才会知道
Did he give you his report?
他把报告给你了吗
Just take care of him. Five minutes, C.P..
好好照顾他,五分钟后来指挥所
Lieutenant Danner's moving up the food chain. I hear he's career military.
丹纳中尉平步青云啊,听说他以前是军人
Yeah. He was one of the lucky ones.
对,他算幸运的
He was on leave at Fort Drum when it got hit.
受到袭击的时候,他在德拉姆堡休假
I guess Weaver wanted somebody with hard combat experience to help him with the planning.
我估计韦弗希望有战斗经验的人帮他出谋划策
陨落星辰第一季
What's going on between you and Weaver?
你和韦弗之间发生什么事了
It's complicated.
一言难尽
I can handle complicated.
我有时间,尽管说吧
There was a little incident on our last scout.
我们一起侦查的时候,他出了点儿事
I wouldn't call it a nervous breakdown --
实际上那也不算精神崩溃
more like a guy being pushed too close to the edge --
但已接近边缘
but Weaver almost didn't make it back.
他差点就挺不过来了
Oh. That serious? Yeah.
很严重吗?是的
Does anybody else know?
还有其他人知道吗
No. Only Hal.
除了哈尔,没人知道
Once we got back, he kind of seemed to snap out of it,
我们回来之后,他好像还有点没回过神
so, for the sake of morale, we decided to keep what happened between us.
为团里的士气着想,我们决定保守这个秘密
And now?
现在你怎么想
I'm not so sure that was the right decision.
我觉得那个决定可能并不正确
Tom, this attack's in two days. I know.
汤姆,还有两天就要进攻了。我知道
And the last thing people need is me raising doubts.
我是大家最后的依靠,这让我更加顾虑了
What are you gonna do?
你有什么打算
I wish I knew.
我也不知道
Let's be clear. Nothing has changed.
明确一下,一切不变
We'll be following Porter's original plan.
我们就按波特的原计划行动
4th and 5th will bring explosives from here, here, and here.
四团,五团负责爆破从这里,到这里,还有这里
2nd Mass will come from the west.
第二团从西面进攻
So we got confirmation from Porter, then -- the 4th and 5th are still active.
既然波特已经批准,那么,四团五团会参与进攻的吧
The man just said the mission is a go.
他刚才说了行动照旧
Not what I asked.
我不是问那个
This isn't some classroom Q and A, Mason. That's enough, Danner. Give us the room.
梅森,这里不是你的课上问答。够了,丹纳,你们先回避一下
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/362351.html