双语有声阅读:爱如朝阳(在线收听) |
Love like morning sun
爱如朝阳
So often, when I'm alone with my thoughts,
久久,当我独处,思绪飞扬
I feel your presence enter me
彼之浮影蹁跹,入我心肠
like the morning sun's early light,
譬如初阳瑞彩千行
filling my memories and dreams of us
若水清澈暖我心房
with a warm and clear radiance.
往昔追思旧梦浮尘洋溢满腔
You have become my love, my life,
手吾爱漫漫人生路与君话短长
爱如朝阳.jpg
and together we have shaped our world
与君共书丹青上下飞舞忙
until it seems now as natural as breathing.
珠连璧合相得益彰
But I remember when it wasn't always so -
可曾忆否昔日之殇
times when peace and happiness seemed more
突如其来从天而降
like intruders in my life than
逐快乐乐得安详
the familiar companions they are today;
莫问路之远长近君前来与君分享
time when we struggled to know each other,
可爱旧日情愫哪堪心印相忘
but always smoothing out those rough spots
回首过往几度风雨不复纷攘
until we came to share ourselves completely.
似从前上小楼入卿怀话离别共赏斜阳
We can never rid our lives entirely
怎奈悲悯哀痛世事沧桑
of sadness and difficult times
若何离去乌有未尝
but we
知否?
can understand them together,
否泰轮回祸福伏藏
and grow stronger as individuals and as a loving couple.
风雨同舟相知守望
If I don't tell you as often as I'd like,
无言与君对不似旧时样
it's because I could never tell you enough -
滔滔东流水怎及吾爱之浩荡
that I'm grateful for you
诚此为幸若及君旁
sharing your life with mine,
与卿携手游戏人间细品芬芳
and that my love for you will live forever.
无尽爱恋哪怕地老天荒 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/363866.html |