双语有声阅读:咏黄水仙花 To daffodils(在线收听

To daffodils
 
咏黄水仙花
 
robert herrick
 
罗伯特·哈里克
 
fair daffodils,we weep to see
 
美的黄水仙,凋谢的太快,
 
you haste away so soon;
 
我们感觉着悲哀;
 
as yet the early-rising sun
 
连早晨出来的太阳
 
has not attain'd his noon.
 
都还没有上升到天盖。
 
stay, stay,
 
停下来,停下来,
 
咏黄水仙花 To daffodils.jpg
 
until the hasting day
 
等匆忙的日脚
 
has run
 
跑进
 
but to the even-song;
 
黄昏的木暮霭;
 
and,having pray'd together, we
 
在那时共同祈祷着,
 
will go with you along.
 
在回家的路上徘徊。
 
we have short time to stay, as you;
 
我们也只有短暂的停留,
 
we have as short a spring;
 
青春的易逝堪忧;
 
as quick a growth to meet decay,
 
我们方生也就方死,
 
as you,or anything.
 
和你们一样,
 
we die,
 
一切都要罢休。
 
as your hours do,and dry
 
你们谢了,
 
away
 
我们也要往了,
 
like to the summer's rain,
 
如同夏雨之骤,
 
or as the pearls of morning's dew,
 
或如早上的露珠,
 
ne'er to be found again.
 
永无痕迹可求。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/363976.html