双语有声阅读:我想当老师(在线收听) |
I Want to Be a Teacher
我想当老师
"You want to be a teacher? Don't be silly.
"你想当老师?别傻了!
Teachers are poor paid. They have no power."
当老师既没钱又没权。"
My friend was puzzled
我朋友显示出诧异的神情,
when I told her I want to be a teacher in the future.
当我告诉她我将来想成为一名老师的时候。
I'm not silly and I'll tell you why.
我并不傻,让我来告诉你我为什么要作出这样的选择。
I'm determined to teach
我决心当老师
because I have admired teachers very much since I was young.
就是因为我从小就十分崇敬老师。
They are kind and respectable,like angels.
他们善良,受人尊重,就像天使一样。
They are learned, helpful and encouraging.
他们博学多才,诲人不倦,催人奋进。
I'm determined to teach
我决心当老师
because teachers have the greatest power in the world.
是因为老师的权力至高无上。
They lead the pathway to success.
他们指引着成功的方向
They fan sparks of intelligence
他们点燃智慧的火花,
just as God gave the breath of life into a clay figure's nostrils.
就像上帝赋予泥胎生命一样。
I'm determined to teach because I can keep young
我决心当老师是因为我能保持年轻的心态,
and I can learn, change and grow with my students.
和我的学生们一起学习进步和成长。
I'm determined to teach because I like the lifestyle of teachers,
我决心当老师是因为我喜欢老师的生活方式,
simple but free.
简朴而自由。
The two vacations will offer me an opportunity for writing,
两个假期是我写作,
doing research work and anything I like.
研究和随心所欲生活的好机会。
I'll try my best to be an ideal teacher.
我会尽力成为一名理想的老师。
Firstly,I'll study hard to increase my knowledge and learn teaching skills.
首先,我要刻苦学习,拓宽知识面,掌握教学方法。
Secondly,I'll love my students and take pride in my profession.
其次,我会信任我的学生,爱岗敬业,尽职尽责。
Thirdly,I'll trust them,respect them and understand them.
再次,我会信任我的学生,尊重他们,理解他们。
That is to say I want to be their good friend and treat them equally.
也就是说我想成为他们的朋友,并对他们一视同仁。
I believe that teaching is the most honorable job in the world.
我相信教书育人是世界上最崇高的事业。
I'll take it as my life-long career.I will never regret my decision.
我将终生无悔地把毕生精力奉献给教育事业。
Thank you!
谢谢诸位! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/364558.html |