双语有声阅读:相遇在莎园(在线收听

Down By the Salley Gardens by W.B Yeats
 
《相遇在莎园》,作者:叶芝
 
Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.
 
我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中。
 
She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.
 
她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园。
 
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.
 
她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然。
 
But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
 
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声。
 
In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.
 
我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上。
 
And on my leaning shoulder, She laid her snow-white hand.
 
她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上。
 
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.
 
她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般。
 
But I was young and foolish, and now I'm full of tears.
 
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/366202.html