【双语有声阅读】免费拥抱 Free hugs(在线收听) |
Free hugs
免费拥抱
Do you want a hug? the young man asked Ginny.
你想要一个拥抱吗?年轻人问金妮。
He held a sign in his hand—Free Hugs. I looked around.
在他的手中有个标牌,免费拥抱。我看了看周围。
There were other people with him.
还有其他人与他在一起。
They held their handmade signs high. The message was the same on all of them—Free Hugs!
他们认为高其自己制作的迹象。 所有的信息是相同的-免费拥抱!
Sure! Ginny smiled and walked up to him.
当然!金妮微笑着走到他面前。
She reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck,pulled him down to her level and hugged him with all the love she had in her heart.
她伸出手,胳膊环住他的脖子,将他拉至和她同样的高度,充满爱意地拥抱了他。
WOW! he exclaimed. That is the best hug I've had all day!
哇噢,他感叹着。这是我今天收到的最好的拥抱。
I'm a hugger, Ginny smiled at him.
我是个抱抱族,金妮笑着向他说道。
He looked at me. How about a hug?
他又看着我:拥抱一下怎么样?
You got it! I walked into his open arms. We held briefly and parted.
你说的对!我走向他张开的双臂。我们稍稍拥了一下,然后分开了。
A young lady walked up and hugged Ginny. She turned to me, opened her arms and hugged me too.
一个年轻的女士走过来,拥抱了一下金妮。然后又转向我,张开双臂,又拥抱了我。
I felt a warmth—a glow—filling my heart. Ginny and I were going through rough times.
我感到一阵温暖,一股热流涌上心头。金妮和我那时的日子很艰难。
Money was scarce; bill collectors called on a regular basis.
钱所剩无几,收账的人总是隔一段时间就来要账。
We were stressed and worried, but on that afternoon, for a brief moment, it was all forgotten.
我们倍感生活的压力,心情烦躁,但那天下午,在那短暂的一刻,我们将所有烦恼忘到了九霄云外。
Sometimes, a hug is all we need.
有时候,我们需要的只是一个拥抱。
Free Hugs was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives, said the young man.
免费拥抱就是向陌生人伸出双臂,拥抱他们,点亮他们的人生。
Ginny and I stepped back and watched the free huggers work their magic with those who accepted them.
金妮和我退到了边上,目睹这些免费抱抱族在接受他们拥抱的人群中所创造的奇迹。
They offered hugs to anyone and everyone.
他们从不拒绝任何一个人的拥抱。
It took a simple hug to make everything better.
一个简单的拥抱就可以让一切好起来。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/366885.html |