【双语有声阅读】给西丽雅 Song to Celia(在线收听) |
Song to Celia
给西丽雅
Ben Jonson
本·琼森
Drink to me, only with thine eyes,
你就只用你的眼睛来给我干杯,
And I will pledge with mine ;
我就用我的眼睛来相酬;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
或者就留下一个亲吻在杯边上,
And I'll not look for wine.
我就不会向杯里找酒。
The thirst, that from the soul doth rise,
从灵魂深处张开起来的渴嘴。
Doth ask a drink divine :
着实想喝到美妙的一口;
But might I of Jove's nectar sup,
可是哪怕由我尝天帝的琼浆,
I would not change for thine.
要我换也不甘把你的放手。
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
我新近给你送上了一束玫魂花,
Not so much honoring thee, 10
与其说诚心拿来孝敬你。
As giving it a hope, that there
不如说让它们有希望得到熏陶,
It could not wither'd be.
不会得枯搞以至于委地;
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
可是你只在花上呼吸了一下,
And sent'st it back to me :
把它们送回到我的手里;
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
从此它们就开得叫我闻得到
Not of itself, but thee.
(不是它们自己而是)你。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/367415.html |