【双语有声阅读】二十四年 Twenty-Four Years(在线收听

Twenty-Four Years—Dylan Thomas
 
二十四年——狄兰·托马斯
Twenty-four years remind the tears of my eyes.
回顾二十四年的岁月,我的眼里充满泪水。
Bury the dead for fear that they walk to the grave in labour.
埋葬死者以免他们在阵痛中步向坟地。
In the groin of the natural doorway I crouched like a tailor
我曾蹲在天然门廊的腹沟里,
Sewing a shroud for a journey
像个裁缝,
By the light of the meat-eating sun.
借用吞食一切的阳光,
Dressed to die, the sensual strut begun,
盛装就死,肉欲之徜徉已开始
With my red veins full of money,
我的红色血管里满是金钱,
In the final direction of the elementary town
朝着小市镇最后的方向
I advance as long as forever is.
我永久地前行。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/367711.html