【双语有声阅读】Being there,Done that早已经历过(在线收听) |
Being there,Done that
早已经历过
Have you ever heard the expression "being there done that"?
你听说过“早已经历过”这个表达吗?
You say it to a friend when you want to let that person know that you've already experienced something.
当你要让那个人知道你已经经历过的时候,就对朋友使用这个表达吧。
You often say when want to emphasize that experience wasn't so good,and you don't really want it again.
你经常会想强调经历不是那么好,你真的不想再来一遍。
For example,your friend might say:"Hi, Issac, have you ever gone fishing on a boat on the ocean?",
例如,你的朋友可能会说:“嗨,伊萨克,你有没有出海在一条船上钓鱼?”
I would then reply,"Being there done that".
我便回答:“我曾经有过那样的事”。
I would explain that I have gone fishing on the ocean, and that I got really seasick.
我会说明自己曾经出海钓鱼,但那次我很晕船。
It's not something that I want to do it again any time soon.
这意味着什么,我不想再来一遍了。
Do you have any being there done that experiences?
你有没有曾经做过某事的经验?
Maybe a job interview, it's really intense.
也许是求职面试,真是令人紧张。
A long road trip with your family, while you get stuck in traffic.
或者是与你的家人的长途旅行,却被困在车阵中。
Or getting bitten by a lot of mosquitos, when you are on a camping trip.
或者当你在露营时候被很多蚊子叮到。
These are somethings that I had before, I would not ever like to have again.
这是我有过的经历,我决不想再体验一遍。
I have been there and done that.
我已经做过那件事了。
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
Have you been in the position that you don't want to be in it again any time soon?
你曾经处于一种你不想再经历这件事的境地吗?
Do you know any similar experiences to being there done that?
你有过任何类似已经做过这件事的经历吗?
Can you think the time when you could use that expression?
你会在恰当的时机使用这种表达吗?
What's your experience that you would not like to have it again?
你会不愿意再来一遍的经历是什么呢?
What's the experience that you could do over and over, and never get tired ?
你会一遍一遍的去做,而从不会疲倦的事情是什么? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/367773.html |