听歌学英语:The Ditty Bops-Wishful Thinking(在线收听

Why does blood turn brown when it dries?
为什么血干掉后会-变成棕色
Why do the tears well up in your eyes?
为什么你眼中涌出了泪水
Why didn't I learn to ride my bike
为什么我不愿意学骑自行车
When it was warm and sunny outside?
外面阳光很暖很灿烂啊

Why can't little kids tie their shoes?
为什么小孩儿不会系鞋带
Why can't the white people play the blues?
为什么白人不擅长布鲁斯/蓝调
Why can't I fall in love with you?
为什么我无法爱你
It must be because of the seasons.
一定是因为季节

When the leaves start falling from the trees,
当树叶开始落下来
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
当鸟儿与蜜蜂开始调情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
当风开始吹从东到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也许你就会是我最喜欢的人吧

Clouds start forming I can't complain,
开始乌云满布,我不能抱怨
'Cause I think we might be in need of some rain.
也许我们需要一点雨水呢
When it starts pouring
大雨倾盆下来
Don't hide away without me.
不要一个人独自躲开

I bought an umbrella big enough for two,
我买了一把伞,空间足够你我
But it feels pretty empty under here without you.
没有你,感觉孤零零的
Dry as a bone but I'm still alone
尽管没有被淋湿,可是很孤独
I'm so grey..
心情灰色

When you're standing in a puddle with wet feet;
当你站在水坑里湿了双脚
And your head is sore from pounding drops of sleet.
当冰雹咋疼了你的头
When the cold and lonely hours put your heart to the test..
当寒冷和孤寂同时来袭考验着你的承受力时
Maybe I'll be the one that you like best.
也许你就会最喜欢我吧

When the leaves start falling from the trees,
当树叶开始落下来
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
当鸟儿与蜜蜂开始调情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
当风开始吹从东到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也许你就会变成我最喜欢的那个人吧

If the sky should open its eyes
如果天空能张开它的眼睛
And cry from up above..
开始哭泣
Let's shed some tears of joy
那也让我们流下了快乐的泪水
And fall in love.
然后欣然相爱吧

Why do the tears well up in your eyes?
well adv 好; 很; (评价)高,令人满意地; (标准或程度)多少,怎样
He speaks well of you.他对你评价很高。
Franklin did not turn up until well after midnight. 富兰克林直到午夜过后很久才出现。
How well do you remember your mother.关于你妈妈你还记得多少?
well v 涌出;冒出;流出;溢出
He could feel the anger welling up inside him.他能感觉到自己怒火中烧。

When the birds start flirting with the bees,当鸟儿与蜜蜂开始调情
flirt v 调情,打情骂俏; 玩弄; 轻率地对待; n 调情的人,卖弄风情者;
Well , sure, I flirted with her, but I flirt with everyone! 是呀,我是有逗过她, 可是我谁都逗的.
She's a real flirt.她是个打情骂俏的老手。
Her husband is an incorrigible flirt. 她的丈夫是个积习难改的调情老手。(incorrigible [?n?k?:r?d??bl] adj 无法矫正的,屡教不改的,无可救药的)
Sue, I sometimes think you are a flirt. 苏,有时候我认为你是个轻浮的人。

Dry as a bone but I'm still alone尽管没有被淋湿,可是很孤独
Dry as a bone=as dry as a bone干透的;禁酒的;口渴的
The soil was very hard and as dry as a bone. 这土壤非常坚硬,干透了。
After four months with no rain, even the riverbed became as dry as a bone. 由于4个月没下雨, 连河床都干涸了。
You can't buy a drink here. This town is as dry as a bone. 这里买不到酒. 这个镇子是绝对禁酒的.

When you're standing in a puddle with wet feet
puddle:水坑
Wilson was splashed by a...cab going through a puddle. Wilson被经过水坑的出租车溅了一身。

Your head is sore from pounding drops of sleet
sleet: 冻雨;雨雪;冰雹
Sleet forms when rain falls through a layer of cold air.雨在下落时遇到冷空气层就会形成冰雹。

When the cold and lonely hours put your heart to the test
put sb/sth to the test 使接受考验;使受检验
His courage was put to the test.他的勇气受到了考验。
Theories must be put to the test of practice. 理论必须通过实践来检验。
That strategy would now have to be put to the test.这一策略现在必须经受检验。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/367825.html