【双语有声阅读】人类与动物(在线收听) |
Men vs. Animal
人类与动物
I always enjoy watching nature shows.
我一直喜欢看自然节目。
Since I really get to see animals in the nature habitat in person seeing them doing what they normally do on television is the next best thing.
自从我真的看到动物在自然界中栖息我就感觉人类在电视上看到它们通常要做的是再好不过的事情了。
I was recently watching a show on animals in Africa,
最近我在看一档有关非洲动物的节目,
thriving when the weather is good and surviving when the weather is not so good.
天气好的时候动物们欣欣向荣而遇到恶劣天气就只能挣扎求生。
Then they got to thinking about us, humans,
然后他们开始思考我们,人类,
and how one some ways we thrive or survive depending on the social or economic climate that surrounds us.
我们也不知道某些方面如何成长或生存,这要取决于包围着我们社会或经济气候。
Then I thought what makes us so special how are we different from animals of course we are like animals,
然后我想是什么让我们如此特殊,如此不同于我们当然喜欢的动物们,
we eat, drink, sleep, grow, make families and pass on.
我们吃、喝、睡,长大,组建家庭,传宗接代。
We are at the top of the food chain,
我们处于食物链的顶端,
we can kill other animal for food if we want,
如果我们想,我们可以杀死其他动物作为食物,
but animals kill for need.
但是动物只是因为需要而杀戮。
Human sometimes kill of anger.
人类有时由于愤怒而杀戮。
We can tame animals but animals can't tame us.
我们能驯服动物,但动物无法控制我们。
Humans could help other humans and animals are need.
人类可以帮助其他需要帮助的人和动物们。
Sure some pets are known do rescue on their owners,
当然,一些宠物救助主人已被熟知,
but it's rare for an animal to save human.
但动物拯救人类还是很罕见。
If animal think much, they don't really show it.
如果动物多思考,它们真的不会展现。
Humans, on the other hand, sure do a lot of thinking.
另一方面,人类显然会进行大量的思考。
We dedicate faulty philosophy,
我们奉行错误的哲学,
we can’t play on our own dives, we read books, we create art;
我们不能玩耍我们自己的深度,我们读书,我们创造艺术;
we spend leisure time doing things just for fun.
我们消磨休闲时间做的事情只是为了好玩。
Just enjoy life not because we have to do those things to survive.
只是享受生活,不是因为我们必须为了生存做那些事。
It seems like humans are not really satisfied with themselves.
似乎是人类自己不是很满意。
We are in to self-improvement.
我们在自我完善。
We also go overboard or go to extremes because we are harder satisfied.
我们也太过火或走过极端,因为我们很难满意。
We get surgery and changes the way we look.
我们接受手术治疗,改变我们的样貌。
Animals know how to live harmoniously in their nature environment.
动物们知道如何与它们的自然环境和谐相处。
We shape our environment to fit our needs and sometimes destroy that actual environment.
我们改善我们的环境以符合我们的需要,有时候摧毁实际环境。
There are few famous animals in history;
在历史中存一些著名的动物;
here are many famous people who are remembered for what they have done.
这里有许多著名的人因他们所做的事而被铭记。
Human history is full of trims of doing what was thought to be impossible.
人类的历史就是充满了被认为不可能的事。
Human can do amazing things but so can't animals.
人类可以做伟大的事情,但动物不能。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/367855.html |