【双语有声阅读】哭泣 流泪(在线收听

Crying Tears
 
哭泣 流泪
I don't cry much.
我不是经常哭。
Of course, when I was really young,
当然,在我真的很年轻的时候,
crying was not a big deal.
哭不是一个大问题。
But it is when one gets older that crying becomes one big deal.
但是一个年纪大些的人哭就成了大事。
I was never a crying baby.
我从来不是一个爱哭的泪人。
I mean I never cried more than other kids.
我的意思是,我决不会比其他孩子更易哭泣。
But i wasn't cold-hearted,either.
但我也不是冷酷无情。
The last time I really cried, I mean I wept,
我最后一次是真的哭了,我的意思是大哭,
was when I saw the ...movie ... .
当我看到…那部电影…
I was bombing when I saw that movie.
当我看到那部电影时自己受到触动。
I thought of my grand mother who had passed a few years before.
我想起了几年前去世的我的祖母。
And I missed her really badly.
我真的很想念她。
She was such a giving person.
她是一个如此无私的人。
I don't normally go in much tear-jerkers.
我一般不是如此容易流泪的人。
I perfer a comedy or an action film.
我还是更钟情喜剧或动作电影。
But once in a while, I'll see a movie that pulls on the heart strings and makes me tear up.
但偶尔,我要去看让感动,使我落泪的电影。
Some actors are good at making themselves cry.
有些演员擅长让自己流泪。
For some actors it comes easier than others.
对于一些演员来说比别人更容易。
Some actors force themselves to keep their eyes open and then their tear start to wailing up.
有些演员强迫自己保持他们的眼睛睁开,然后他们的眼泪开始倾泻而出。
I wonder if they ever use cut-onions.
我不知道他们是否曾经使用切洋葱的方法。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysyd/367859.html