听歌学英语:糟糕的一天 SoKo-Shitty Day(在线收听

I hate myself today. 我讨厌今天的自己
I don’t know what’s happening to me. 我不知道自己是怎么了
I hate my face today. 我讨厌我今天的脸
I think I look so shitty.我想我看起来非常糟
I have some sweat everywhere.我大汗淋漓
I’m not even shaved.没有清理腿毛
My hair all greasy.头发都油腻腻的
I look disgusting.我看起来恶心极了
My eyes are glued.眼睛像是被粘起来
My lips are chaffed.嘴唇干裂
My legs are prickling我的腿感到阵阵.刺痛
And plus I’m stinky today.这些让我今天显得更加糟糕吧
How can I date someone with a face like that?我怎么能以这个摸样和别人约会
I know you’re gonna dump me again,我知道你我将要被你再次抛弃了;
And I am gonna cry.真的很想哭
Cuz you want a perfect girl,因为你想得到一个完美的女孩
And I’m not what you expected.而我并不是你的梦中女孩
You want a perfect girl,你希望得到一个完美女孩
And I look shitty today.而我今天却糟糕透了
Maybe I should put some makeup,也许我应该用心化妆
And find some crazy outfits..找些“得体”的衣服
But I am very tired today可是今天我真的很累
And I don’t care if I’m not pretty.并不关心自己是否动人
Should be like these girls,我应该像那些那些一直都光彩照人的女孩一样
Skinny and great all the time.
I’m still wearing my slippers而却任然穿着我的拖鞋
And eat all the candies at home.依然在家里吃掉了所有的糖果
I should sleep more,我应该多睡会
And stop going out everyday.每天不再总是出去
I should focus more,我应该关注更多
And stop complaining today.不再抱怨今天
Tell me, How can I date someone with a face like that?告诉我,我怎么能以这个摸样和别人约会
I know you’re gonna dump me again,我知道你就要再次抛弃我了
And I am gonna cry.我就要哭了啊
Cuz you want a perfect girl,因为你想得到一个完美的女孩
And I’m not so perfect.而我却是那么的不完美
You want a perfect girl,你想得到一个完美女孩
And I look shitty today.而我今天却糟透了
Tell me, how can I date someone with a face like that?告诉我,我怎么能以这个摸样和别人约会
I know you’re gonna dump me,我知道你就要和我分手了
And I am gonna cry.而我眼泪已经夺眶而出了……

歌名,Shitty Day
shitty adj. 较差的;劣等的;极坏的;悲惨的
Anna, if you're feeling shitty, just go home. 安娜,如果你不舒服,就回家好了。
I know I can be shitty to you sometimes. I know that. 我知道我有时候对你很不好,我知道,
You can't just go out and get a shitty job. 你不能就这样出去随便找份工作。

My lips are chapped .嘴唇干裂
chapped [t??pt] adj. 有裂痕的;裂开的
Her skin felt chapped. 她的皮肤摸上去有些粗糙。
His hands are chapped by the cold. 他的手冻裂了。
Skin is easily irritated, chapped, chafed, and sensitized. 皮肤很容易受到刺激、发生皴裂、擦得红肿和出现过敏。
chafed, 原型是chafe [t?ef] vi. 擦伤;磨擦;激怒
His ridicule chafed her. 他的嘲笑惹恼了她。
His new shoes chafed his feet.他的新鞋把脚磨疼了。
sensitize: 使敏感;对...过敏
Many hospital workers have become sensitized to the latex in gloves. 许多医务工作者开始对手套上的乳胶产生过敏反应。

My legs are prickling我的腿感到阵阵刺痛
prickling是动词prickle的ing形式
prickle: v 刺;扎;刺痛感;发麻感
My scalp began to prickle as I realized the horrible truth. 我了解到了那令人恐惧的事实,顿时感到不寒而栗。 (scalp [sk?lp] n )
My eyes prickled with tears.泪水刺痛了我的眼睛。
She felt her yeyes prickle.她觉得眼睛一阵刺痛。
prickle: n因恐惧而产生的发麻感;刺痛感
She felt a prickle of fear as she realized that she was alone. 她意识到自己是孤单一人,吓得头皮发麻。

And plus I’m stinky today.还有就是,我今天臭烘烘的
stinky : adj 发恶臭的
He's wearing sweaty, stinky socks.他穿着汗津津的臭袜子
Nancy hasn't dumped the trash for a month, so the room turned stinky. 南希一个月都没倒垃圾,整个屋子都变臭了。

I’m still wearing my slippers而却任然穿着我的拖鞋
slipper n.
拖鞋,(室内)便鞋;

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/368701.html