公众人物毕业演讲 第336期:彭博2013在肯尼恩学院(4)(在线收听

   In a couple of minutes, you will become a graduate but I hope that, for the rest of your life, you will remain a student.

  几分钟后 你们就将毕业但我希望你们剩下的人生中 保持一个学生的心态Your capacity to learn is the greatest asset you have in life Never give it up and never sell it short.
  学习能力是一生中最宝贵的资产永远不要放弃它 永远不要低估它Every day, I take a Spanish lesson I read widely.
  每天 我都会去学西班牙语我广泛阅读
  I listen to people who have unique insights And most importantly, I ask questions.
  倾听人们的独特见地而且最重要的是 我会问问题Don't ever be afraid to ask a question It is not embarrassing.
  永远不要害怕问问题问问题并不难为情
  It is a sign of intellectual honesty The most powerful word in the English language is "Why".
  它代表了你智力上的诚实英语中最强大的单词就是"为什么"Because there is nothing so powerful as an open mind Whatever path you choose in life.
  因为没有任何事物比思想开放更强大不管你们选择怎样的生活道路Whether it involves scientific discovery, technological innovation entrepreneurial activity, public service.
  无论从事科学发现 技术创新创业活动 公共服务Artistic expression, or anything else -- be a lifelong student.
  艺术表现 还是别的领域都要记得当一辈子的学生Because the day you stop learning is the day you start dying The world is full of people who have stopped learning.
  因为停止学习的那天起 你就会开始死去世界上有很多人停止了学习And who think they've got it all figured out You've no doubt met some of them already and you'll meet plenty more.
  他们认为自己弄清了一切你们无疑见过这样的人 未来还会碰到更多Their favorite word is "No" They will give you a million reasons.
  他们最喜欢说"不"他们会讲一大堆理由
  Why something can't be done or shouldn't be done Don't listen to them, don't be deterred by them.
  说有些事情不能做 或不应该做别听他们的 别受他们影响And don't become one of them Not if you want to fulfill your potential.
  更别成为他们的一员如果你还想实现自我价值
  And not if you want to change the world for the better not if you want to share the great American dream.
  如果你还想让世界变得更好如果你还想拥抱那份伟大的美国之梦
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/370011.html